Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

I Am Looking For Another Alternative. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Looking For Another Alternative. (272 Views)

SAF (sterling Bank Alternative Finance) Graduate Trainee Program 2020 / Sterling Alternative Finance (SAF) Graduate Trainee Program 2020 - Sterling Bank / N-power Announces Alternative Recruitment For Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Another Alternative. by Reader530(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2021
Good morning nairalanders. I live in the north and a northerner. After my National Diploma, I started a job with a private school and I derived pleasure in it. Afterwards, I obtained my HND in Accounting and other certificates. To be candid, I go to school from 7:am to 7:pm as I do the work of headmaster, exam officer, principal and teach 4 subjects in an average of 90 students per class. My proprietor trust me but doesn't give me time to rest. I work from Monday to Saturday but I must report to school on Sunday after service by latest 2pm. I have been missing opportunities because of my tight schedules and with all the committments and dedication, he is too arrogant and saucy especially if I fail to report on Sunday. No time to attend other interviews, fellowship and visitations even on weekends. And all I will have month ending is just for feeding and little I can appreciate my parents. Please someone should advise me on what to do as an alternative; but don't forget, I work from Monday to Sunday. Thanks in anticipation for your positive responses.
Re: I Am Looking For Another Alternative. by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2021
If the work you are doing does not give you time, I think you should quit and look for a better Job, some people are just wicked 7 to 7 angry every day and Sunday that you are supposed to rest you still have to go to school by 2pm....
Re: I Am Looking For Another Alternative. by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2021
When next you have interviews, try to be stubborn and attend, DNT keep your eggs in one basket, the country is hard
Re: I Am Looking For Another Alternative. by Ynix(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2021
Reader530:
Good morning nairalanders. I live in the north and a northerner. After my National Diploma, I started a job with a private school and I derived pleasure in it. Afterwards, I obtained my HND in Accounting and other certificates. To be candid, I go to school from 7:am to 7:pm as I do the work of headmaster, exam officer, principal and teach 4 subjects in an average of 90 students per class. My proprietor trust me but doesn't give me time to rest. I work from Monday to Saturday but I must report to school on Sunday after service by latest 2pm. I have been missing opportunities because of my tight schedules and with all the committments and dedication, he is too arrogant and saucy especially if I fail to report on Sunday. No time to attend other interviews, fellowship and visitations even on weekends. And all I will have month ending is just for feeding and little I can appreciate my parents. Please someone should advise me on what to do as an alternative; but don't forget, I work from Monday to Sunday. Thanks in anticipation for your positive responses.

You studied accounting, bro go out there and take what belongs to you. You were not trained to be a teacher, do something about practicing. I can give you some hints, chat me up on 08089456258
Re: I Am Looking For Another Alternative. by Reader530(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
If the work you are doing does not give you time, I think you should quit and look for a better Job, some people are just wicked 7 to 7 angry every day and Sunday that you are supposed to rest you still have to go to school by 2pm....
Tnx bro
Re: I Am Looking For Another Alternative. by Reader530(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2021
Ynix:

You studied accounting, bro go out there and take what belongs to you. You were not trained to be a teacher, do something about practicing. I can give you some hints, chat me up on 08089456258
Tnk u brother
Re: I Am Looking For Another Alternative. by Reader530(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2021
Macobet:
When next you have interviews, try to be stubborn and attend, DNT keep your eggs in one basket, the country is hard
I really appreciate brother
Re: I Am Looking For Another Alternative. by 1F30M4(f): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Only you headmaster, subject teacher, exam officer, principal and you work 7-7 Mondays-Saturdays and also on Sundays, how do you even live through that without breaking down? All these for a meagre salary that can barely feed you.. Please apply for jobs and go for interviews, that's not selfish at all but just you looking out for yourself.
Re: I Am Looking For Another Alternative. by Reader530(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2021
1F30M4:
Only you headmaster, subject teacher, exam officer, principal and you work 7-7 Mondays-Saturdays and also on Sundays, how do you even live through that without breaking down? All these for a meagre salary that can barely feed you.. Please apply for jobs and go for interviews, that's not selfish at all but just you looking out for yourself.
Thank u very much sir

(1) (Reply)

Cashier / Sector Sales Manager / The Canva Designer Expert Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.