Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,089 members, 7,842,130 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS (3501 Views)

Why Are We Igbos This Way? / Fulani Herdsman Shows His Ak47 To Kil Igbos This December VIDEO / Nigeria Army Develops New Helicopter Locally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by kingsceedon(m): 3:48am On Oct 15, 2021
So this bastardized bastardy bastards cares so much for the Igbos like this? This frustrated fellows complained for every little things that has to do with the Igbos, we talk na wahala, we shout na wahala, we kicked dirty Hausa Fulanis ass na wahala, we donate our own money to yahoo yahoo igbo brothers na wahala, my question is this, say the donation wey I donate na your money? I must donate and I will continue donating to my fellow Igbo yahoo yahoo brother, yes na my money

1 Share

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by vasel15: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Captain8:
it shouldn't be fozapi mocey vasel15 oo,,,,, it been long I hear from him on Nairaland oo..........

I like that guy oo,,,,,,

Werey
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by Captain8(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
vasel15:

Werey
oh, you back?.....
I was so worried you have been killed by the military.........I was so upset and thinking of way to avenge you....... But I am so glad you back.....

So what took you away so long?
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by adekolaelect(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bokoharam members are better to these IPOB members . Bokoharam members were brainwashed and sponsored to commit suicide in the name of heaven .while IPOB members were brainwashed to kill ,summit themselves for death and donate their hard eaned resources in the name of virtual Biafra .

1 Like

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by vasel15: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Captain8:
oh, you back?.....
I was so worried you have been killed by the military.........I was so upset and thinking of way to avenge you....... But I am so glad you back.....

So what took you away so long?

Mad man, I saw you begging igbos to work together with ijaws, well that is a welcome development, ijaws should have their own Republic with their capital in yenagoa
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by Captain8(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
vasel15:

Mad man, I saw you begging igbos to work together with ijaws, well that is a welcome development, ijaws should have their own Republic with their capital in yenagoa
God forbid bad thing.......... Ijaw man can never beg any body.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) / Why Tout In East Are Called Agbero,yoruba Nomenclature / Ayiri Emami: Everybody Is Just Shaking Ooni Of Ife Anyhow (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.