Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,585 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Please Hellpppp!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Hellpppp!!!! (127 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Hellpppp!!!! by Eronsammy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
I am on the verge of harming myself.. Please, I am desperately in need of 30k to add to my house rent.. I am begging all of you.. I have tried to look fir means to get it but i couldn't.. I beg anybody out there that can help me.. This is my oast resort.. i need to get the money before Monday.. Kindly help me!!!!..... Vbank: 1000559177... Please!!!!!!... i am desperate!!!.. i can do any remote jobs that can help me get that money before Monday... Pleaseeeee

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Get That Testimony You Have Been Waiting For And Imagined Then God / Interpretation Of The Dream Of Planting On Good Soil / Prayers To God For His Favor To Be Upon Your Family. Click Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.