Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Finally Solved: Working Method To Create An Unbannable Paypal Account - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Finally Solved: Working Method To Create An Unbannable Paypal Account (796 Views)

Easy Online Method To Make Money For XMAS / NYSC 2018 Batch A Stream Issue Finally Solved / Open A Verified South Africa, AE, US, Paypal Account Nigeria|E-book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Solved: Working Method To Create An Unbannable Paypal Account by THINKRIGHT247: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2021
We all know Paypal is a trusted payment gateway all over the world, some countries like the US and UK enjoy the full functionality of PayPal, but countries like Nigeria, Ghana do not enjoy the full functionality of Paypal because these countries have a criminal history or due to other reasons best know to Paypal. There are different methods people in Paypal non-supported countries use to bypass these restrictions, some use VPN, some will advise you to register using Lesotho Paypal or the United Arab Emirates, trust me these methods do not work anymore. What happens is that when you have withdrawn a certain amount of money from your Paypal account, Paypal will ask you for verification using the country you signed up within the first place. Let say you are a Nigerian and you used Lesotho to register for your Paypal account, it will come to a certain time when you have withdrawn a certain amount of money from the account, Paypal will make it mandatory for you to confirm your account using a Lesotho phone number and once you do not have your Paypal account will be blocked.
I have lost $9000 because I could not provide Paypal with a Lesotho phone number to confirm my account, most bloggers, youtubers, and those who sell expensive courses on how to create your Paypal account using Lesotho and Dubai method would not tell you that you will encounter problems with your account in the future, some will even tell you to create another account when Paypal ask you to verify using a Lesotho or Dubai number, which will make you lose more money.
Finally, I discovered a method on how to create an unbannable Paypal and Stripe account anywhere in the world, with this method you don't have to use a VPN to log in, you can log in with your normal IP address with no fear of Paypal blocking your account. You can send and receive money anywhere in the world, this is what I have been using for two years without Paypal blocking my account. I don't believe in hoarding information or taking advantage of people by selling them expensive courses. I am going to share this method for free for the first one hundred [100] that will send me an email. Just send me an email to BSAM124DAN (at) GMAIL.COM (Bsam124dan (at) gmail.com), with the subject line "PLEASE SEND ME THE GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE AN UNBANNABLE PAYPAL ACCOUNT", I will send the step by step guide for free to only the first 100 people that will send me an email and I will also be there to answer their questions.
Re: Finally Solved: Working Method To Create An Unbannable Paypal Account by faceland: 3:34am On Oct 19, 2021
I used VPN for years. One day my domain host mess up so all the email PayPal sent was bouncing back.... Long story short, they block my account and stole $550 dollars. I called their USA number for 30 minutes, the immigrant or outsource agent just use me to play. May God punish PayPal. I would advice Nigerians to use Skrill instead. Skrill is far better alternative than PayPal or even Western Union. The agents at PayPal are trained to frustrate any West African. You open a merchant account at your own risk. PayPal is racist.

They are afraid that cryptocurrency would make them obsolete so they adjust.

Anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADoblUmAGo4

Yea, PayPal now trades cryptocurrency on their platform. Here are all you need to know (in brief).
The available coins include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
Re: Finally Solved: Working Method To Create An Unbannable Paypal Account by noblemikky(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur PayPal account?

Do u have a limited paypal account and u want to remove ur money?

Do u have PayPal funds for sale?

Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur account?

Kindly send us a DM on 08099020123

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your CDS Like? / Chat Room For Nysc Batch A 13, Enugu Team. / Yobe Corpers In Keffi Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.