Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

- Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (283 Views)

'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / Help Save My Wife And Child / Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by VERTEX1: 1:25am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: by Kobojunkie: 2:00am On Oct 19, 2021
VERTEX1:
Sorry this is precise. Firstly, there were series of signs; dreams, direct visions, messages from different people, circumstances. After consulting my spiritual director and other men of God, I can't doubt but succumb to the fact that I was called by God in a special way, I never wanted it, may God forgive me. Though I've intention of discussing more from experience men of God, but I'll like to know the opinion of my fellow Christians here. Please what is the first thing to do. I don't have any plan of forming a church as I've one that I'm attending. I'm a graduate, I don't want to waste my time again. I need a practical approach. All advice are welcomed.
Why not head back to those who helped put these ideas in your mind for clarity since their is no such thing as being called by God in a special way, not according to Jesus Christ. undecided
In Jesus Christ, the very same called that went out to the disciples, is the same exact call that was given to Mary, sister of Lazarus, and then to Paul, and the very same is given to every individual who will chose to become a follower of Jesus Christ even today. undecided

(1) (Reply)

MFM Wins Big In U.S. As Appeals Court Hits Ex-pastor That Converted Church To Hi / Participate Here In The Healing Stream Live Healing Services With Pastor Chris O / Advocacy For Alleged Witches (AFAW), Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.