Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (1332 Views)

Ishilove I nor go marry you again. / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch / Hey Friends! My 4 Months Old Baby Is On Hot Seat Help Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2021

3 Likes

Re: .. by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maybe something has been eating up most of her time
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
tosyne2much:
Maybe something has been eating up most of her time

Oh.. I see.
Thanks.
Re: .. by RightToReject(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
She did not go anywhere, she is using one of her alternative monikers, Octopu...., in a bid to appear scarce, Lol. I pray that follow-follow will not wound her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
RightToReject:
She did not go anywhere, she is using one of her alternative monikers, Octopu...., in a bid to appear scarce, Lol. I pray that follow-follow will not wound her.

Hmm.. are you sure that's her alternate?

Anyways, all I'm concerned about is whether she's ok.
Re: .. by lilvicky68(m): 12:09am On Oct 21, 2021
Maybe she took a break..

You should too

1 Like

Re: .. by macho44(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Hmm.. are you sure that's her alternate?

Anyways, all I'm concerned about is whether she's ok.
She's ok, me and her dey chill for "Obudu CattleRanch" right now. Wanna join the party?

1 Like

Re: .. by Nlanalyst: 5:23am On Oct 21, 2021
MTN has stopped giving out their free 50MB, what do you expect? I can imagine what how hard it is for her. She and Pocohantas live their entire life on here.
Bunch of jobless lots.

12 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 21, 2021
Nlanalyst:
MTN has stopped giving out their free 50MB, what do you expect? I can imagine what how hard it is for her. She and Pocohantas live their entire life on here.
Bunch of jobless lots.

That's not a nice thing to say, bro.
No matter what, you should look out for people you share common space with when you don't see or hear from them again.

It's a small world after all.

4 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
Maybe she took a break..

You should too

You don dey talk pass your mouth these days.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Nlanalyst:
Bunch of jobless lots.
Are they more jobless than you? Abi are you jobless for a living?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by lilvicky68(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Mtchewwwww

Have a nice day.
Re: .. by Aurelius1(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2021
Nlanalyst:
Bunch of jobless lots.
Don't say shit about people you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: .. by nedekid: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Walai..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work / Is There A Price To Pay For Being A First Child / Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.