Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Dearest Internship Supervisor, - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dearest Internship Supervisor, (136 Views)

Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa Ibom State. Sifon Dearest / Love Letter To Our Dearest Lady Joy / Exxonmobil Recruiting Marine Supervisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dearest Internship Supervisor, by muskanmuffleit: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2021
Had you asked me two years ago where I’d be working this past summer, I probably would have said Trump. Or the PGA Tour. Or a small-town, low-level consulting agency.
I can’t believe my third choice came true.

These past few months have been a rich learning experience, especially if I decide to pursue my dreams of becoming a professional paper shredder or a freelance filing agent. I conquered spreadsheets with the refinement of a computer nerd living in his parents’ basement and answered phones with the swift efficiency of a grizzled secretary — no frumpy argyle sweater required.

I even mastered proper stapling technique, something 14 years in the public-school system couldn’t come close to touching.

But most of all, I learned the true spirit of an internship. When I stepped out of the box and designed my own template for the corporate newsletter, you were right there to tell me it looked like crap!

Read more-wizard name generator dnd

And when I accidentally walked into your office during a phone call, who was it that fired off a curt e-mail about showing respect to my co-workers? And that’s not to mention the time my cubicle was moved and I worked for a week on a laptop older than Susan the accountant’s moldy Chinese food in the mini-fridge.

Oh, the memories.
Thank you again for a wonderful summer. Not only am I enthused about putting my newly acquired menial-labor skills to work at school next semester, but I also can’t wait to put the “experience” on my resume!
Best,
David

Academic affair: beware

This content is brought to you by The real college guide
By Sarah Hubbs, University of Delaware
Already have a fave instructor? Feelin’ like a teacher’s pet? It’s great to have a tight relationship with your professors … but how close is too close?

Students are often told that getting to know teachers on a more personal level can add up to more academic insight, better grades and stellar reference letters. But there’s such a thing as crossing a line.
Here, we map out the warning signs that you — or an instructor — may be entering dangerous territory, emotionally and academically.

keep reading-wizard name generator dnd

(1) (Reply)

The Growing Rate Of Emigration In Nigeria / The Right To Continue And End Pregnancy In Singapore / Read The Flora Edoho Foundation Inaugural Speech By Sam Edoho - So Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.