Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Wireless Controller Pad Issues. Please Help - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Wireless Controller Pad Issues. Please Help (477 Views)

Original Ps4 Controller/pad Needed Used And Brand New / XBOX One Controller Pad / List Of Dope Games That Can Be Played On Pc Using Joystick(controller Pad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wireless Controller Pad Issues. Please Help by ArticleBeast: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Someone got me a 2.4ghz wireless controller game pad as gift (pic attached). The issue is that after connecting the pad and all, it doesn’t work for games.

The pad itself brings light, and shows under my computer devices. But I can’t play pc COD, Pes, and car racing game with it.

Please I need help. My laptop is running on windows 10

Re: Wireless Controller Pad Issues. Please Help by jakizio42(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Search the pad driver. (padname driver) i bought one steelseries pad last month,it wasn't playing. I had to search for the pad driver and installed it and it started working. Only xbox pads uses plug and play for all games. Alternatively u can search YouTube for tutorials on how to use a pad for all games using xbox360 driver.There are two versions of it(32 and 64 bits) so u download depending on ur system configuration. As for the games if it's cod (modern warfare) (old game), it doesn't allow pad only keyboard and mouse. Incase of next time,there's this new invention called google,give it a try.
Re: Wireless Controller Pad Issues. Please Help by majesticguy: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oga, you need a third-party software for that controller to work. I think the name of the software is x360. Search YouTube, there are tons of solution available there.

Besides, in the COD series, not all games work with controller.
Re: Wireless Controller Pad Issues. Please Help by ArticleBeast: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2021
I was banned by antispambot. I really appreciate you guys and it is working thanks to your suggestions

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Online Games For Kids / Xbox One S For Sale @ #160,000 / Is Maxnomic Chair Comfortable For Gaming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.