Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,728 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Data Analytics Courses With Certification By IIT Madras & Intellipaat - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Data Analytics Courses With Certification By IIT Madras & Intellipaat (234 Views)

My Data Analytics Journey / Data Analytics Courses In Mumbai / LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development With Certification.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Analytics Courses With Certification By IIT Madras & Intellipaat by sandeep333: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
The Data Analytics courses are in collaboration with IIT Madras helped me master the most in-demand data analytics skills like R programming, Data Mining, etc. I found this course suitable for both beginners and working professionals who wish to excel in their career.

Due to long working hours I was not able to get time to learn new skills. Even I was confused to get proper course on Data Analytics. After a long search on internet and suggestions from my friends I found Intellipaat. The courses they provide are practical in nature and delivery of the content is through industry experts.

I won't brag like this is the only institute or the best institute rather I would appreciate the teaching methodology and their 24/7 learning support that helped me at each step through my learning path.

Below are some of the key features that I found which you can refer to:

1. 24/7 Learning Support.
2. Self-paced & Insturctor Led Training.
3. Job Assistace.
4. Certification From IIT Madras.

I hope that I was able to help you in some manner if you are looking for a practical in-demand Data Analytics course.

(1) (Reply)

Insurance Agency Loyalty Doesn't Pay / Top Trending Business Oriented Iot App Development Trends In 2022 / Create A Free Responsive Website For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.