Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How To Create Paystack Donation Page On Blogger Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Create Paystack Donation Page On Blogger Website (557 Views)

Lambda School X Paystack Bootcamp / How To Build Paystack Like System / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Paystack Donation Page On Blogger Website by replybbot(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
I just came across this very interesting blog post that explains in detail, how to create paystack donation page on blogger website on the link here and I decided to share the good news with Nairalanders.

For quiet a long time, I have been wondering if that's even possible with blogger but it turned out to be quiet easy to achieve.

Following the illustrated step by step guides on that page, I was able to create a paystack donation page on my blogger blog.

Although, I have tested it and it's working awesomely fine but I have yet received any donation on the page.

Now, if you would be kind enough to just visit my blogger website here and just donate to me. Even if it is just N100, I won't mind.

Thank you.
Re: How To Create Paystack Donation Page On Blogger Website by replybbot(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
No one is kind enough yet ooo! Is Nigeria this dry?
replybbot:
I just came across this very interesting blog post that explains in detail, how to create paystack donation page on blogger website on the link here and I decided to share the good news with Nairalanders.

For quiet a long time, I have been wondering if that's even possible with blogger but it turned out to be quiet easy to achieve.

Following the illustrated step by step guides on that page, I was able to create a paystack donation page on my blogger blog.

Although, I have tested it and it's working awesomely fine but I have yet received any donation on the page.

Now, if you would be kind enough to just visit my blogger website here and just donate to me. Even if it is just N100, I won't mind.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Beginner Programmers! / Learn Php/mysql The Wordpress Way!!! / Need Help On How To Build Multi-platform Mobile Apps Using Cordova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.