Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Will Make Sure She’s Expelled And Prosecuted, Dean Reacts To Viral Dance Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Make Sure She’s Expelled And Prosecuted, Dean Reacts To Viral Dance Video (457 Views)

Skyewise Group Reacts To Viral Video Of Tonto Dikeh / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make Sure She’s Expelled And Prosecuted, Dean Reacts To Viral Dance Video by Cuterboy(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2021
–The dean of the faculty of Science, has reacted to the now-viral video of a medical student seen twerking at a party

A medical student of a yet-to-be-disclosed university has been expelled because of what was tagged as indecent dancing. The young lady who took off her shorts was seen twerking in a swimsuit with half her behind on display.

The dean who said he cannot believe what he has seen from the video said authoritatively that she will both be expelled and prosecuted. His major reasons for this decision are that she destroys humanity as well as womanhood and for bringing the name of the school to the mud.

Video here: https://9jabeat.com/i-will-make-sure-shes-expelled-and-prosecuted-dean-reacts-to-viral-dance-video-of-medical-student/

Re: I Will Make Sure She’s Expelled And Prosecuted, Dean Reacts To Viral Dance Video by CryptoClub2018: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2021
And this one na Dean so? The girl may even be more decent that his female children. Expelling her doesn't guarantee her failure

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Sure She’s Expelled And Prosecuted, Dean Reacts To Viral Dance Video by Ammishaddai: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2021
Wetin dey do this hypocrite dean . Are his daughters not worse than this girl? Anyway, person wey dem catch na him dem dey call thief

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Sure She’s Expelled And Prosecuted, Dean Reacts To Viral Dance Video by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2021
She should sue them if that's the case.A child that's supposed to be drawn close and be guided is already been condemned by some African superiors. Mtcheww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brymo’s Longtime Manager, Lanre Lawal, Parts Way With Singer / Burna Boy Shares Plans To Host Stadium Concert In The UK Next Year / Davido Threatens To Break Up 30BG If They Fail To Send Him N1 Million Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.