Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

The Difference Between Radiography And Sonography? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Difference Between Radiography And Sonography? (2090 Views)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL / Unilag, Radiography Dept, Accreditation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Radiography And Sonography? by barryk: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2011
From my own search I realised that there is a difference between Radiography and Sonography. Sonography deals with using the sound technology mainly. I stand to be corrected anyway. My problem is, I do not know any Nigeria University that offer it. Pls, if you know where I can receive the training do let me know. I love the course, even though I already posses B.sc in medicine.
Re: The Difference Between Radiography And Sonography? by tpia5: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2011
i googled it and found nnamdi azikiwe university @ enugu.

you could check further for other schools that offer it.
Re: The Difference Between Radiography And Sonography? by Odunnu: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2011
Nnamdi Azikiwe in Enugu? There's no such sch. NAU is in Awka.
@Poster, you have a Bsc in medicine? Strange!
Re: The Difference Between Radiography And Sonography? by mcnepow(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2011
Odunnu:

@Poster, you have a *Bsc* in medicine? Strange!
Hehehehe!
Re: The Difference Between Radiography And Sonography? by barryk: 6:01am On Jun 05, 2011
Thanks man I will check it out. @odunnu, I suppose u understand its not MBBS I'm talking about bt another medical course
Re: The Difference Between Radiography And Sonography? by tpia5: 6:11am On Jun 05, 2011
Odunnu:

ok.

i'm not familiar with the area.

thought the google link said enugu, nnewi or somewhere around that side.

(1) (Reply)

Low Tuition Universities In Ireland And How To Apply / Unilag Accomodations: Luxury Female Hostel-micasa 2 Private Female Hostel Akoka. / Download 3rd Draft NOUN E-exam Timetable - Updated February 16, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.