Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Difficulty In Stooling - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Difficulty In Stooling (200 Views)

My 11months Old Child Has Been Stooling And Vomiting For 5 Days Now / Help! I Feel Pain N Bleed When Stooling / Diarrhoea - How Do I Stop My Son's Stooling & Vomiting : Xmas Food Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty In Stooling by philus66(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2021
Hello NLs good morning, please I need your help with something that has to do with my health. For sometime now I've been unable to defecate without doing it with pain and recently it comes with b***d,it happened sometime ago but stopped. I was thinking maybe it was because I changed apartment,I'm a student and I recently moved to a new place with public toilet and bathroom. Please guys I need your advice and medical recommendations, thank you and God bless..

Admin please push it to the front page..
Re: Difficulty In Stooling by Tomahawk99(m): 6:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Go and see a doctor. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difficulty In Stooling by MRDEE01: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2021
hmmm
Re: Difficulty In Stooling by MRDEE01: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Try taking a laxative if your stool is strong. Do more of veggies and fruits for the time being.
You may need to see a doctor if symptoms persist

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Stooling by dawnomike(m): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2021
philus66:
Hello NLs good morning, please I need your help with something that has to do with my health. For sometime now I've been unable to defecate without doing it with pain and recently it comes with b***d,it happened sometime ago but stopped. I was thinking maybe it was because I changed apartment,I'm a student and I recently moved to a new place with public toilet and bathroom. Please guys I need your advice and medical recommendations, thank you and God bless..

Admin please push it to the front page..
But paraffin oil from any pharmacy and use...

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Stooling by Gee64: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Buy liquid paraffin by SKD and drink it as recommended.
Add lots of waterleaves to your soup..
Then come back here to thank me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In A Major Scientific Advance, A Pig Kidney Is Successfully Transplanted To Man. / Side Effects Of Depo Provera Wrongly Given To 4 Months Old Pregnant Woman. / Help She's Losing The Marriage Because Of Conception.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.