Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Can Any School Allow This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Any School Allow This (1835 Views)

Any School For Gifted Children In Nigeria? / Get Post UTME Past Questions For Any School / List Of Documents You Need For Any School Registration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any School Allow This by lastchild: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2021
I just started a private lesson center, I'm looking for students, so i want to know,Can any school allow someone to speak to the students, inviting them to a private lesson center?
Re: Can Any School Allow This by abeniagbon(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2021
lastchild:
I just started a private lesson center, I'm looking for students, so i want to know,Can any school allow someone to speak to the students, inviting them to a private lesson center?

Nope... Go to house by house in your street invite them for free lesson and low amount 50naira daily payment... From there you're good to go

4 Likes

Re: Can Any School Allow This by Nicklaus619(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
When I graduated and was serving, I gathered my street kids and was teaching them evening lessons for free, then school was in session but when the school went on vacation I stopped, do you know why? I stopped, cheesy
Marketing strategies, i know their parents wouldn't allow them to be home disturbing their peace and play inng around, as such their parents appealed to me to continue teaching them for a fee, and they were paying 3,000 monthly for each child, I was making roughly 100k from their lessons monthly, i was leaving large cos their parents keep appreciating me with gifts and food stuff and all, corper of the year, that time grin

Op take a cue from my experience, it works like magic wink

4 Likes

Re: Can Any School Allow This by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
Do you have to go to the school to advertize your lessons, Knowing full well that schools organize after school lessons for their pupils too?
Of course they won't allow you smell the classroom.

It's better to go to their houses and introduce your lessons to the parents. They will be the ones to decide if their wards should attend your lessons or that of school.

You funny Sha. Schools wen their eye dey chook. ** Chuckles**.
Re: Can Any School Allow This by arthurwillia(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
lastchild:
No go house to house, printout flyers
Invest in it
Re: Can Any School Allow This by lastchild: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mercychen:
Do you have to go to the school to advertize your lessons, Knowing full well that schools organize after school lessons for their pupils too?
Of course they won't allow you smell the classroom.

It's better to go to their houses and introduce your lessons to the parents. They will be the ones to decide if their wards should attend your lessons or that of school.

You funny Sha. Schools wen their eye dey chook. ** Chuckles**.
No, this case is different, am not going to private schools, Govt. schools alone, Meanwhile, i made a research and found out that these govt. schools don't do after school lessons.

Besides, am not talking about pupils, i was referring to students, Waec aspirants, most especially

1 Like

Re: Can Any School Allow This by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
lastchild:
No, this case is different, am not going to private schools, Govt. schools alone, Meanwhile, i made a research and found out that these govt. schools don't do after school lessons.

Besides, am not talking about pupils, i was referring to students, Waec aspirants, most especially

Oh.. I see. You can try your luck then. I thought you were referring to private schools.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any School Allow This by femi4: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2021
lastchild:
Talk to parents not teachers. Start from your neighborhood. That's how Big schools/ Churches started....All you need is the trust of their parents. If you're really good they LL inform their friends/parents

1 Like

Re: Can Any School Allow This by lastchild: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
femi4:
Talk to parents not teachers. Start from your neighborhood. That's how Big schools/ Churches started....All you need is the trust of their parents. If you're really good they LL inform their friends/parents
it's not really for pupils, it's for ss3 students (jamb, waec and GCE class)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Tell Me More About Bestower International University. / It Took Me Three Years To Gain Admission – Futa Best graduating Student / NUC Accreditation Results For All Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.