Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Life's Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life's Study (118 Views)

Life's Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life's Study by itsAgbo(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2021
Systemic Body of an Entity
The true answer to the question is seriously baffling when you come to think of it. The question is ........................ "What determines the course and the outright result of an event?", or simply put " Who determine the end of an event, exam or test, is it the system or the individual?" That question leads to so many other unanswered pondering question(s) that may lead to the eventual debate with one's self.
The system could be anything from the environment to one's culture and tradition to the religious mindset to the political dynamics or framework of the individual's country. In a country like Nigeria, it is easy to blame the government for not providing the necessary or basic amenities for her citizens. The standard in my country is to grow up and make things work for yourself, always taught to survive and the strong in plant of selfishness, the survival instincts of an average Nigerian is nothing close to been average, still, does this make it the soul responsibility of the system to fend for the needs of the population?
I know the answer may differ (be tentative) depending on your stand point on this matter but no matter how we look at it, it will always come/ boil down to two things that matters most:
The government and her responsibilities
And the individual and his/her possibilities.
The two outlined statements is sure to work hand in hand but the latter must take the foundational role, it is what you have that can be given and would most definitely be expounded upon by the system.
I may be wrong and would love to be at this point but the system of operation in this country as not completely failed us but empowered us to give the best to whatsoever we find ourselves, we have been used to staying afloat that we forget we can swim, build a raft and with such possibilities build a boat.
The individual, the entity is why the system is made to provide a kind of rule/guideline/law and order for the game of survival and success, it is also a levelled playing field for both the great/high and mighty in the society and other parties trying to belong to the upper class/echelon of the society, so what makes the difference? I think, it is always with the interpretation of the set guidelines to the system of operation. We have always been taught that there are two ways to make money, it is either to profer solution to a problem or to be the cause of one, either way you make money. Now you might be looking at the latter suggestion as been wrong but some of us do that daily to earn a living, meaning we keep looking for loop holes in the system to beat it at her own game which brings us back to looking beyond just surviving in the system and start living, for example, "two business men selling the same commodities one sells at a higher rate and the other at a much lower rate, yet the man selling at a higher rate sells and makes more profit than his counterpart, what do you think is/are the factor(s) or reason(s) for the former man's business to grow at such speed?
Beating the system at her own game makes the individual a living system and makes him or her a standard to which others survive.
In the words of someone I greatly respect, I am Ochigbo Emmanuel, I am just trying to make sense.

(1) (Reply)

Top Home Tuition In Panchkula / Rockgarden Foundation Names Bursary Award After Bolaji Esan / New Free Search Engine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.