Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Solved - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Solved (451 Views)

Most Bizzare Solved Cases And Famous Criminals In History <<histogore<< / Dispute Resort Solved / How The Internet Solved A Fatal Hit-And-Run Case With The Help Of Just One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solved by Laurealite: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2021
Solved

1 Like

Re: Solved by OlawaleBammie: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Ok wait for the eldrs
Re: Solved by Davash222(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Your sister's husband and the driver should get the new tyres for the man. To help one sell stolen goods, automatically, makes the person a thief.

Note, there's no way your sister's husband will help one sell tyres without getting anything. It was the bogus profit that made him accept to sell the stolen tyres.

Staying in cell, spending money for new tyres and his bail money will atleast make your sister's husband to avoid dubious activities next time.

2 Likes

Re: Solved by OlawaleBammie: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2021
Laurealite:
I need help on what to do with this case urgently please.
My sister's husband is vulcaniser, a road side vulcaniser and he's a hardworking man and a good man for I know him well cos I stayed with the for a while before I got my own place, he got implicated in a shady deal with someone (a driver for a rich man as I was told), the driver allegedly stole tyres from the rich man and brought to my sister's husband to sell, this happened several months ago, recently the rich man found out what happened and he locked both the driver and my sis husband up, the said driver didn't even paid for services my sisters brother offered him in the past and he collected the whole amount for the sale of the tyres. Now, the rich man insist on getting new tyres from both of them, I need help on how to exonerate my sis husband from this mess cos he's damn helpless and has no one to help him out. Please your advice on what to do

One question pls

Did ur inlaw know that those tires were not his??(driver)
Re: Solved by Laurealite: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

One question pls

Did ur inlaw know that those tires were not his??(driver)

A be
Re: Solved by ChiefSosa(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2021
If the driver confesses that your brother in-law is innocent; fine. If he doesn't, then get a good lawyer and everything will be sorted out!
If he can't get any of these, then let him raise funds to get bail and new tyres. Let him just count his losses and consider it as part of life, especially for a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Solved by MrHyde: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Compare the cost of getting a lawyer to prove his innocence and that of buying new tyres especially since he is an accomplice in this case.
Re: Solved by Boogyman557: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool OGA NOTIN U FIT DO BCUS UR SISTER HUSBAND KNW D PAROLE AND EM NO FIT KAP SEY EM NO GET ANY RUBBERZ FROM DAT DEAL. REMEMBER NA BIG MAN UNA DE DEAL WIT.. MAKE U N UR SISTER JUST TRY RAISE MONEY N PAY.. WTF MAN
Re: Solved by OlawaleBammie: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2021
Laurealite:

Honestly, he didn't know. He usually reeeive tyres to help him sell. I think the issue has happened like 4-5 months back, he told my sister about it that it was after he sold the Tyre he realized the driver is dubious. He didn't pay even pay him any commission for selling those tyres he collected the whole amount and he hasn't even paid for jobs he gave to him

See, ur brother is in soup

Its either the driver acept it that ur brother didn't know anything about it and be set free, but if the driver say otherwise, hmmm
Re: Solved by 4reala(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
Make una send people to the big man to help beg am. Maybe God fit touch him mind make he forgive am. If he does, let him never engage in such dibius activities again. May God help him

(1) (Reply)

BREKING News:protest Happening Live At Dowen College,lagos,delta.police Spottedt / 14-year-old Boy Escape Being Used For Rituals By Father’s Friend In Imo / Oluwabamise Ayanwole Who Got Missing In Lagos BRT Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.