Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

/// - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / /// (640 Views)

Fresh : Top Five Yoruba Rappers In Nigeria. / The Top 10 Richest Female Rappers In The World / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

/// by kay29000(m): 1:10am On Jun 07, 2011
Re: /// by 04kaa: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2011
@kay
you are not talking to the right people, organizing a rap battle event requires u to network and inform people who love battle rap
, what are the details? ,, what time , date , state, any prizes?? etc etc , holla at me.
Re: /// by kay29000(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2011
The audition is this saturday, there was one last saturday. The venue is a street in surulere. As for me the price, i just know there is, but my friend is not saying anything about the particular prizes. What i know for sure is that the winner and all other rappers involved would get a lot of exposure. There is room for male too, but they are so many at the moment, so any one coming must be supper dope.
Hola.
Re: /// by 04kaa: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
kay29000:

The audition is this saturday, there was one last saturday. The venue is a street in surulere. As for me the price, i just know there is, but my friend is not saying anything about the particular prizes. What i know for sure is that the winner and all other rappers involved would get a lot of exposure. There is room for male too, but they are so many at the moment, so any one coming must be supper dope.
Hola.

whats the address in surulere? and what time does the audition and battle start? this is the kind of thing i like to attend. did u record last week auditions on video?
Re: /// by kay29000(m): 1:24am On Jun 09, 2011
It is going to be at olugoke street, masha bus stop. It will kick off from 12 noon.
Re: /// by 04kaa: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2011
do u have the video of the last one? upload it , lets see.

(1) (Reply)

Installing Solar System / List Of Radio Stations In Lagosand Their Url / Radio Talk Show Producer Needed. Have you got d swag!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.