Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (335 Views)

Read What Quora.com Have To Offer Your Website Earnings / Crude Oil Earnings Up By 48% To N11.5trn In 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: . by Immatex(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
PrBabe:
Today's earnings from Linjust FX users.

Reaching any goal in trading requires specific domain knowledge and technical skills. But then, after that, it's all mindset management. Yet most people ignore that —they automatically think they have that last part all figured out, and it's a mistake.

Get Linjust FX Ea and watch how it combines knowledge and technical skills. With it your daily profit is guaranteed, contact us now» Telegram (@Linjustfx) to get started.

Payment after 3 DAYS FREE TRIAL.

Everyday is a beautiful day with Linjust FX EA.

Stop spending long hours in front of your Screen trading and scalping when you have Linjust FX Artificial Intelligence to trade for you.

If you have not being winning in forex, try Linjust Fx and have a taste of profit daily. The joy that comes with it is endless. Light everyday of your life with Forex Robotic trading.

Visit our telegram channel to see today's Earnings from our users ➡️ Telegram (@Linjustfx) .

Get your EA today and see your account grow. Its Completely automated.

3 installment Payments option also available.

Contact us now» Telegram (@Linjustfx) to get started. Our Support team is ready to attend to your questions 24/7. Also visit our Website and place your Orders.

Payment after confirmation.

http://www.linjustfx.com/robot/

I thought you guys have stopped this scamming and relocated.
Your Boss Mr. Justice Ezeala, stole my money and disappeared into tin air in collaboration with Mr. Nyebuchi Amadi.
You guys can run, but you can't hide forever.
Stop scamming people with your fake investment and Forex trading.
You collect people's money, promise them ROI as you call it, but only end up scamming them.
Your so called delivery service is also a sham. Your travel agency business and flight booking services, are all advanced fee fraud setups.
You guys are still poor and hungry because even the millions you guys stole, you can never enjoy them.
Thieves!!!
Re: . by dabanta: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUDIU8m-Fho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzj3xMMc-w4

If u want to be financially free..there are truly ways online which u can..As for me and my house hold we use A.i (Artificial Intelligence).
The time has come where you need to take advantage of every positive opportunity.This is a life time opportunity..

When I say Artificial intelligence i mean using Robotics to make money from the F X market...Usually in d past der have been BOTs dat have failed,dis one u have never seen such a spectacular roBOT in ur life.I want to introduce you to a Bot u get and install it to any MT4 broker.it works with any broker in this world.

iTRADEUP Global is the company.they have 4 products which wen u aquire,it becomes a life time asset.

1.Beta Bot (BBT):delivers 5-10% monthly(Price is $400)trades all currencies.
2.Alpha Bot (ABT) :delivers 10-20% /M (Price $800)trades all currencies.
3. Super Bot (SBT) delivers 20-35% /M (Price $1500)trades all currencies.
4.Goldmine Bot (GMT)delivers 20-35% /M (Price $1500) trades only XAU/USD and EUR/USD n GBP/USD

Let me explain something..you are not renting Des BOTs,the way you pay IPC and AutoFx investment monthly and u also share profits with other BOT companies...But with any ITRADEUP GLOBAL products u do not share profit with any company and u buy to aquire the BOT..those in Port Harcourt can arrange a meeting with me,to see everything with ur eyes..but I will also send out videos u watch to see evidences .

Artificial intelligence is here to stay..make money smartly ..

To know more join d iTRADEUP Global group

https:///BXFK2x9DZ0bHbD0sQc5JMm

0 9 0 59766077

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!U.s Used/clean Iphone 11 64gb With Face Id 250k / SOLD / Bosch 5 Burners Built-in Cooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.