Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Windows Update Error Code - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows Update Error Code (432 Views)

Fix Windows Update Error 0x8024a105 / Please How Can I Disable Windows Update Permanently On Windows 10 / How To Turn Off/disable Windows Update In Windows 10 Operating System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows Update Error Code by cosmos2000(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Happy Sunday Pals, I am having a serious problem with my Laptop Elite Book. Few months back it has issue so I gave it to someone who promised to help me out with it. But for weeks the laptop was dormant in his room until I confronted him because it was BTW him and my elder brother the laptop got spoilt... This one nah story

The laptop was working back with window 7 ultimate and I saw him download a device driver.. I don forget the name. The laptop was empty except the things that followed the device driver.

Now I tried downloading VS studio Code editor it was successful and I tried opening then I saw a prompt asking for an upgraded version OF . NET for the program to be open.

I tried DOWNLOADING .NET but it was not downloading I decided to upgrade my Windows 7.. Like check for update but I go another error code that says Windows 7 update check failed.

I have lost just 2GB trying to do one thing to another but it is not working out for me on this laptop. This laptop was working perfectly before this issue occurred.

Pleae Computer Guru I need. Your advice and step on how to go about it

Re: Windows Update Error Code by cosmos2000(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
I have even followed almost the steps on the Internet
Re: Windows Update Error Code by udemzyudex(m): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2021
cosmos2000:
I have even followed almost the steps on the Internet

You can't update Windows 7 via Internet, it has been discontinued.

I guess you want to download framework dot net in other for you to open the software.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=42642

You can download it from here and install manually.
Re: Windows Update Error Code by cosmos2000(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2021
udemzyudex:

You can't update Windows 7 via Internet, it has been discontinued.

I guess you want to download framework dot net in other for you to open the software.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=42642

You can download it from here and install manually.

Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Data Usage On Iphone / Hp Elitebook 1040 G6 X360 i5 8th Gen Laptop / SOLD - Brand New (box Unopened) Dell Inspiron 14 7415 16gb RAM, 512 SSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.