Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Open The Thread !!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Open The Thread !!! (208 Views)

How To Open The Awesome "Note Editor" In Es File Explorer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open The Thread !!! by Iamolukorede(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good day gurus. I seriously need your help with my phone. The issue is this ; it goes off after use, what I mean is, for example I charge my phone, working in perfect condition. When I'm done with all necessary things on the phone, I put it somewhere to attend to other stuff.

Then coming back to the phone, it won't start up but notice it was working on the background, when I fix in the charger?, I got prompt it is changing, and so the thing is this, until the power or battery on the phone drains out my phone won't come up. As in drain out completely then I fix in the charger then boom it start up and up charging and display everything. However, maybe I use the phone for few days, thesame shit happens, I use a Nokia mobile phone. Plis gurus in house what is going on with my phone and how should no rectify the shit, thanks. I will read your submissions in the comment box.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Online In Nigeria Using An Android Phone / Win Prizes From Itel This Ramadan Season / Phones And Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.