|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,930,612 members, 7,086,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 September 2022 at 11:15 PM
|Workshop Manager In Lagos by CHHng: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2021|
We are currently recruiting for the role below
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Have total responsibility for Mechanical and Body shop detailing and quality delivery.
* Be responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
* Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage the Workshop.
* Act as a technical expert in the workshop advising staff on the tasks that needs to be accomplished.
* Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as necessary.
* Ensure all vehicles are serviced in accordance with the company’s standards & that pro-active planned maintenance is carried out continuously.
* Ensure operational safety and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
* Delegate daily duties and supervise all work being carried out by the workshop staff.
* Control workshop tools and accessories inventory as well as keeping up to date with new technology tools that could be purchased by the company.
* Ensure workshop staff wear protective clothing (PPEs) at all times while in the workshop floor including all non-workshop/technical staff.
* Organize all customer rescue missions ensuring all resources and authorization required is acquired within the shortest time possible.
* Ensure properly documented job cards with clear instructions are opened for every repair/service/rescue job to be undertaken by the workshop staff and that all required information on each job card is properly maintained.
* Ensure that all vehicles are serviced in accordance with the company’s service standards and that pro-active planned maintenance is carried out continuously.
* Ensure vehicles are mechanically sound and available for test before delivery to customer.
* Act as a technical expert in the Workshop, advising staff on tasks and sharing knowledge, for example through regular toolbox talks.
* In-still and maintain a strong health and safety culture amongst the Workshop team with a good understanding of risk assessments.
* Ensure that the workshop housekeeping and operating practices are of a high standard and that special tools and equipment are well maintained.
* Generate ad-hoc reports as required by the management.
* Develop Service Level Agreements (SLA) with internal customers.
* Establish efficient processes and structures in order to optimize the usage of available resources and to ensure quality in the deliverables.
* Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option) / Grade Test 1. Degree will be an added advantage.
* At least 3-5 years relevant experience in motor vehicle service/mainstream motor dealer.
* Must have previously held a supervisory role.
* ICT proficient with excellent communication and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong rapport with others.
* Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com on or before Thursday 16th of December 2021.
Successful Candidates will be contacted for interviews immediately.
|Re: Workshop Manager In Lagos by CHHng: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2021|
Still Recruiting : Send in your applications
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43