Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Case settled - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Case settled (1314 Views)

❌How Bandits Settled In Kaduna Communities. / Breaking: Why We Settled For Lawan As Senate President, By APC / Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case settled by IconsDaniels1: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Case closed and Settled
Re: Case settled by Trynaija(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
your label sha, e be like say EFCC work go fit you.
Re: Case settled by Flamees(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2021
Trynaija:
your label sha, e be like say EFCC work go fit you.
Swrs :
Re: Case settled by Boogyman557: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool Of all d TINZ wey de happen 4 dis cuntree, Una no 1 get SENSE, Una go still de transfer RUBBERZ give people wey una know no b4... Make pesin no make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free oooo. WTF MAN
Re: Case settled by IconsDaniels1: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
[
Re: Case settled by Babara1994(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Me personally, I can't send my money to any Igbo man for business. I dey mad ni
Re: Case settled by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
I think the oc is wrong here, what was the terms of your contract with him, what platform was he going to be promoting your songs?, you didn’t tell us any of this information. You can actually be sued for defamation of character and if you don’t have the money to pay, you will spend some good time in jail. He may have put up your sons on his WhatsApp group or status, that’s promoting, he may have even dropped the link to your song on other websites or in the comment section of nairaland, that’s also promoting. If you don’t have any clear terms of contract you have no right to soil someone’s character, it’s actually an offence and you can go in for it.
Re: Case settled by Qatar2022: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Babara1994:
Me personally, I can't send my money to any Igbo man for business. I dey mad ni
Greatest miskate anybody will make is to discuss business with a Yoruba man talk less of doing it with him .

(1) (Reply)

Hush Puppy Sent To 11 Years Imprisonment The Fall Of The Great Hacker / Two Sisters Reported Missing In Kano (Photo) / Teenager Attempts To Poison Best Friend, Two Others Over Iphone X (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.