Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Iphone Users Are Delusional. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Users Are Delusional. (1909 Views)

Telegram Founder Blasts Apple, Says Iphone Users Are Digital Slaves / How Facebook Bug Secretly Recorded Iphone Users / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Users Are Delusional. by motionarena: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
iPhone users think when they have an iPhone they automatically have a piece of land on their palms.

Imagine one werey wants to sell iPhone 7 32gb for 105k.

I asked him why d price so high despite d phone has lost its value and all he could say is "its iphone na"

Nonsense.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by Blaqstick: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Uk used iPhone 7?
I just tire for this mindset
When ordinary 7 be 100 plus
How much the e-diot go sell XR
If you no curse that seller e go pain me

4 Likes

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by Fabulouslouie(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Same wahala wey I dey see here... Phone of how many years ago...

1 Like

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by TheDejiEmpire(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
You and the person who wants to sell the phone are both mad

6 Likes

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by YourFavorite21(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lol . Na their mentality

1 Like

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by SweetBuns(f): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lol, sad fellow
I get your post but what I don’t get is the topic
Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by gistray: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Check my dm
Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by haakeem2(m): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buy your own too,i'm sure you would do worster.
Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
motionarena:
iPhone users think when they have an iPhone they automatically have a piece of land on their palms.

I asked him why d price so high despite d phone has lost its value and all he could say is "its iphone na"

Nonsense.

When you buy an IPhone with so much money, you wouldn't want to believe it has lost its value when its now outdated. You'll hold on to the brand name as value for your phone.
That's when you'll see someone telling you his Iphone 5 goes for 80k...when 80k will comfortably buy a 2021 mid budget Samsung, or superb Infinix/Tecno phones

6 Likes

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by VEXT: 12:03am On Nov 20, 2021
Team android... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by odaniel1(m): 1:53am On Nov 20, 2021
Abeg i wan sell my own but na 47k negotiable.
FU
BH 80%
Iphone 7 32gb

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by studentwriter(m): 1:59am On Nov 20, 2021
odaniel1:
FU
BH 80%
Iphone 7 32gb

1 Like

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by odaniel1(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2021
studentwriter:

No be yam we dey price baba. Phone is working well.....45k

5 Likes

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by tecnolad(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Your story checks that the iPhone 7 seller is crazy, but you topic was written without applying an atom of sense.

7 Likes

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2021
motionarena:

Nonsense.
lol those guys cruise dey give joy,nobi or here,I don't hate Iphone users tho but I love the way the caricature themselves when they have that device
Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by skywalker240(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2021
Tecno and Infinix user's are what? undecided

By the way, change the topic
Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by wordapostle(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2021
odaniel1:
FU
BH 80%
Iphone 7 32gb

Is the screen cracked and has it Been repaired before.

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by Kirkman: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2021
DaddyFreeze2020:

When you buy an IPhone with so much money, you wouldn't want to believe it has lost its value when its now outdated. You'll hold on to the brand name as value for your phone.
That's when you'll see someone telling you his Iphone 5 goes for 80k...when 80k will comfortably buy a 2021 mid budget Samsung, or superb Infinix/Tecno phones
That's why Op said they are very delusional outdated phone wanting to be sold based on hype & brand name alone. grin Better use that money to get a latest android phone.
Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2021
I just got an iPhone for the first time recently and it is actually a cool phone, so why the general dissing of the brand when you can squarely face the person in your Op?

1 Like

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by nanakgh(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
You tried to buy a phone, found it overpriced, and therefore every user of said phone is delusional. I pray God blesses you to a point where you’ll be able to afford whatever phone you want without coming online to rant because you can’t afford it.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by Walkee: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
DaddyFreeze2020:

iPhones don't lose value like Samsung. When I bought A70 in 2019, I paid 130k when I tried to swap it 7 months later they said 40k lol. The iPhone 11 pro I bought 340k was bought back by the seller for 270k after I've used it for 1 year plus
Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by ArticleBeast: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Android phones depreciates, Iphone depreciates but not at the rate of Androids. And that is the truth
Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by acedsportsng: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Na you be mumu because why you go price ordinary iPhone 7 before?

Why not just buy an android that you know your money will reach??

Mad fellow
Re: Iphone Users Are Delusional. by odaniel1(m): 2:41am On Nov 21, 2021
wordapostle:

Is the screen cracked and has it Been repaired before.

(1) (Reply)

Boost Ur Internet Connection Speed, Works With All Network / Samsung Galaxy S3 Release On May 3 / Android 6.0.1 Released; Includes New Emoji, Security Patches And More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.