Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Want To Learn Python But I Need A Coach - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Python But I Need A Coach (401 Views)

Love To Learn Coding In Python But Don't Know How To Go About It / How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? / Guys Where Can I Learn Python In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Python But I Need A Coach by Virgohills(m): 12:44am On Nov 22, 2021
I need a python coach
Re: I Want To Learn Python But I Need A Coach by Chigstar: 5:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Try apps like sololearn and w3schools. Uf there's anything you don't understand try reading the comments section of the sololearn app it's even broken down further.
Re: I Want To Learn Python But I Need A Coach by peacettw: 5:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Chigstar:
Try apps like sololearn and w3schools. Uf there's anything you don't understand try reading the comments section of the sololearn app it's even broken down further.

Good one. But the first question you need to ask yourself is WHY do you want to learn programming?

When I started, I almost gave up when I realised that there are tons of things to learn in programming but once I decided that I wanted to use it specifically for data science, things became a whole lot easier.

Now, my learning curve has advanced a lil bit that I am no longer interested in just data science but in creating GUI for Windows and phones to enable others use my code. If you think about it, it makes sense because how will non-programmers use your code if there is no user interface..

I still have a lot of challenges because I feel that I have soooooo much to learn but I find that it helps if you have a sufficient amount of enthusiasm or passion if you will. Take one task at a time, practice at least 4 hours a day (maybe more depending on your goal) and enjoy the process.

Best of luck
Re: I Want To Learn Python But I Need A Coach by peacettw: 5:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Virgohills:
I need a python coach

You really don't need one rather save your money for Internet data.. Lots of it..because the only sources you need are all on the Internet--Hours of content and most of them free.

Just search and find your best fit. Like someone said, start with w3 or solo learn. I prefer solo learn especially the challenges and comments. Those are their best features.

I also recommend programiz, geek for geeks... When you become more experienced, stackoverflow is an essential life saver.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Python But I Need A Coach by LikeAking: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good luck.
Re: I Want To Learn Python But I Need A Coach by stanliwise(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
peacettw:

Good one. But the first question you need to ask yourself is WHY do you want to learn programming?

When I started, I almost gave up when I realised that there are tons of things to learn in programming but once I decided that I wanted to use it specifically for data science, things became a whole lot easier.

Now, my learning curve has advanced a lil bit that I am no longer interested in just data science but in creating GUI for Windows and phones to enable others use my code. If you think about it, it makes sense because how will non-programmers use your code if there is no user interface..

I still have a lot of challenges because I feel that I have soooooo much to learn but I find that it helps if you have a sufficient amount of enthusiasm or passion if you will. Take one task at a time, practice at least 4 hours a day (maybe more depending on your goal) and enjoy the process.

Best of luck
Well you have taken a step forward in streamlining your learning to data science and things got better because now you’re focused on something and scope has been reduced to help you have a sense of purpose.

But if you must advance more than you’re now. You need to start seeing computer applications as a building. With this mindset, if you’re to build a house, you would build a small scope app fit for one developer or you would rather join other developers and concentrate on your own aspect. If only one man wants to build a mansion it would take years and the job would like never be done well

GUI is not the job of a data scientist. There is nothing bad in doing the in personal small app. But if you must advance to a senior level. Then you will have to fully concentrate on concept of data science and how to code them out.
Only this way you can develop big apps.
Re: I Want To Learn Python But I Need A Coach by youngpresidooo: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
Virgohills:
I need a python coach
chat me up if you are ready to pay

(1) (Reply)

German Loader / I Need A Python Programmer / Where Can I Get A Good Vtu Api

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.