Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Google Authenticator - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Authenticator (699 Views)

Google Authenticator App & Twitter Log In Issue, Help / Moving Google Authenticator To Your New Phone For Added Security / Chimera Tool PRO Dongle (authenticator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Authenticator by Crespodinho(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good afternoon bosses, please i have a very serious issue. My iphone 11 got stolen last night and i'm unable to track it. However, my google authenticator app is logged in on the phone and the backup code is also saved on the phone. Now i'm unable to access some of my social media accounts because i cant access my google authenticator app anymore. Please what can i do to retrieve or access my google auth app. Please i'm seriously in need of help.
Re: Google Authenticator by Sankabson(m): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
You’ll have to Sign in with email on the App. Or mail them straight.
Re: Google Authenticator by Nbotee(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Simply download the Authenticor app again and register
Re: Google Authenticator by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crespodinho:

Good afternoon bosses, please i have a very serious issue. My iphone 11 got stolen last night and i'm unable to track it. However, my google authenticator app is logged in on the phone and the backup code is also saved on the phone. Now i'm unable to access some of my social media accounts because i cant access my google authenticator app anymore. Please what can i do to retrieve or access my google auth app. Please i'm seriously in need of help.
Lol... You need your iPhone 11 to use your dedicated Google authenticator. You loose your authentications as soon as your phone gets missing.
Me thinks it is dedicated for one phone.
Re: Google Authenticator by Crespodinho(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
damn,
so there is no way around this?

Omoi done die be that
Benjaniblinks:

Lol... You need your iPhone 11 to use your dedicated Google authenticator. You loose your authentications as soon as your phone gets missing.
Me thinks it is dedicated for one phone.
Re: Google Authenticator by Firee4rfire: 1:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Same thing happen to me my iPhone 11 Pro Max was stolen at akowonju de Dems to be precise. Have you recover your stolen iPhone ?
If so please help me out my got stolen 6 days ago.
Re: Google Authenticator by liveyourlife007(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2021
Please is this same as 2 FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
Re: Google Authenticator by Crespodinho(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Firee4rfire:
Same thing happen to me my iPhone 11 Pro Max was stolen at akowonju de Dems to be precise. Have you recover your stolen iPhone ?
If so please help me out my got stolen 6 days ago.

I wasn't able to recover my phone. Have you tracked the phone via find my iphone ?
Re: Google Authenticator by FuckHomophobes: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2021
Please and please, I'd like to inform you go never use Google Authenticator. Instead, download Authy app. With Authy app, you can easily relogin it on any other phone without plenty hassles but Google Authenticator get skoin skoin.

Anyways download the Google Authenticator on a new phone, ensure you're signed into the Gmail account you used in setting it up and try set up the G.Authenticator.

Let me know if it works.

(1) (Reply)

. / Infinix Smart 7 Plus Full Review - Watch Before You Buy O / Iphone 15 Will Use USB Type-c Port And Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.