Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Learn Programming: Start Now, And Overtake!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Programming: Start Now, And Overtake!!! (162 Views)

Learn Programming: Start Now, And Overtake!!! / Learn Programming: Start Now, And Overtake!!! / Learn Programming: Start Now, And Overtake!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Programming: Start Now, And Overtake!!! by Goetrade(m): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2021
Do you really want to learn to program?

Have you been giving it some thought like I did before I started instead of taking action?

Are you confused as to which programming language to start with and what is in demand in the market today?

Most programmers go through this process:

• You get highly motivated about learning to program
• you then Lookup online for videos, books and boot-camps where you can learn
• You receive loads and loads of information as to where to start and you get saturated and confused
• It becomes overwhelming to you and before the day runs out you lose your flow

Another day you get motivated again and the same procedure happens over and over again almost like a loop.

Don’t get your mind all jammed up already

Programming is fun and learnable and as you already know by now: It’s an in-demand skill

According to Business Insider, Programming ranks[b] number 3[/b] as one of the top and in-demand skills behind engineering which rank 1st and digital marketing as 2nd.

Who’s this for:

• Newbies who know nothing about programming
• Intermediates who are still learning but want someone who can push them to quit procratination

The best way to learn to program is to have someone who’s been in the game for years guide you.

Someone who has gone through all the mistakes as a self-taught software engineer

Someone who is fascinated by tech and is always ready to structure your goals, set a deadline and restructure it if need be.

Anthony Robbins once said, “The fastest way to become an expert in any field is by having a mentor, that way your learning time will be reduced by half”

Not my words.

Instead of waiting, I’ve put together a framework that will help you learn faster. I’ve made everything seem simple so you don’t get saturated by lots of information out there.

If you’re ready to learn and stop the procrastination today. Send WHATSAPP to 08117301829 and see what you can achieve in a month or less with me.

(1) (Reply)

Sunnydeebest & Store / Recommendations For A Document Archival Solution For A School / Cenforce D Fights Back ED In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.