Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Https://www.fiverr.com/matrix_jefly/do-sale-guarantee-shopify-marketing-shopify- - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Https://www.fiverr.com/matrix_jefly/do-sale-guarantee-shopify-marketing-shopify- (231 Views)

We Buy and Sell E-currencies on www.judesk.com / No time to create a Shopify Dropshipping Store? / Get A Real USA Phone Number To Verify Fiverr, Upwork, Whatsapp And The Likes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.fiverr.com/matrix_jefly/do-sale-guarantee-shopify-marketing-shopify- by matrixjefly(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2021
Have you been worry about getting Sales on your eCommerce Website

They're very Unique Techniques for Getting this done, and that's why I'm here to help people scale out big on their Shopify website. I've been helping people with a proper promotion for the Shopify store for the past 3 years and I've assisted hundreds of people to get real traffic and sales with the best promotion plan, for an eCommerce store with my Skillful tactics.

Market Your Shopify marketing and Shopify promotion

► Fixing Shopify Liquid errors

► Shopify theme customization

► The setting of payment gateways

► Setting up and installing Snapchat, Pinterest, Bing Ads, Google Smart Shopping

♥ Moreover, familiar with ♥

➡️ Google Search Console

➡️ Facebook Pixel Installation

➡️ Advanced Facebook Product Catalog syncing

➡️ Automatic Re-targeting campaign setup from Shopify

➡️ Abandoned Cart email customization

➡️ Email Marketing campaign setup

➡️ Sales funnel setup

♥ Top Reasons To Hire Me For Your Shopify Project: ♥

► 4+ Years of genuine Shopify knowledge

► Provide simple, sleek, and User-Friendly designs

► 100% Customer SatisfSatisfaction

► Highly Recommended by my clients

► 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
https://www.fiverr.com/matrix_jefly/do-sale-guarantee-shopify-marketing-shopify-promotion-and-shopify-traffic

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is Work Up Varsity Freelancing Platform? / House For Rent/office For Rent / Midi Keyboard For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.