Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Need 5 Php Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need 5 Php Programmer (302 Views)

I Need A Good PHP Programmer To Modify My Site (payment Involved) / Need A Good PHP Programmer For A Project / Urgently In Need Of An Experience Javascript / PHP Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need 5 Php Programmer by feesyjean: 3:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Hello,

I need PHP Developers for a project, The person should know laravel frame work and php and how to integrate.

Also knowledge of database of web development( how website summited information gets updated to the database)

code generation of registration number of members that will be registering into the database for almost 300 million using a certern pertern.

you can hit my whatsapp +2348022043447

Please if you are a new person to programming this is not a project you want to play with, i need skilled personell

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Is Lucky Patcher Apk? / Vtu Portal System / Kids Can Code Online Bootcamp At Inmotion Ict Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.