Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ok - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ok (676 Views)

Is It Ok To Borrow For Burial / Is It Ok For Men To Wear Shimi Under The Wrapper? / Em How To Cook Nigeria Mai Mai Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Ok by Tokskob2008: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2021
It doesn't work and even when you feel it does, it doesn't last.

Na only baba God get better and everlasting juju for hand.

Juju work for Sunday Igboho na him dem lock am for foreign prison or it worked for Ikonso him dey under 6ft now
Re: Ok by Born2Breed(f): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Na wah for juju testers
Re: Ok by NwaAmaikpe: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2021
shocked

Pardon my opinion but with your case, I think you are asking the wrong question.

You should be more concerned with knowing if there is anyone else that was destined to be useless.
Maybe if you find them, you all can create a Telegram/WhatsApp group and name it "THE DESTINED REJECTS" or something.

I've never seen someone who was rejected by native doctors, alfas and prophetesses. If they said you would never amount to anything, you should believe them.

Kinda reminds me of one of Ola Rotimi's literary work on fate and destiny.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Righteousness2(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Firstly, You need to understand that the primary Assignment of the devil is to Steal , kill and Destroy.
Everything that comes from him must end up in that.

Secondly, you need to understand that what the devil flashes at you is what is Deposited in you. When you get it from, you have only Succeeded in getting what is in you at the wrong time and going outside GOD'S Plan . And you pay the price which is Destruction and Death.

You don't neee all that!
Walk with GOD! Trust in GOD! Acknowledge GOD! Na BABA get Original Power. HIS Blessings makes rich and adds no Sorrow.

Psalm 62:11
God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

Proverb 10:22
The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Aufbauh(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2021
If you believed that there's God and Devil, then you should equally believe that there's Juju.

If there's miracle then there must be a place for Black magic (Juju). Just like miracle don't work for everyone so is Juju.
Re: Ok by NovesaTillie(f): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Doing juju is like carrying an ant infested firewood home, lizards will become your visitors..

1 Like

Re: Ok by illicit(m): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2021
I have seen it work
Re: Ok by BrandBrainBox: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2021
One day, a 7-year-old girl stole and drank ethanol to excess (I think they said a whole bottle of it). She became unconscious. After taking her to a clinic and she couldn't be revived, everyone lost hope. I came around and felt the urge to pray for her. I didn't want to look like a pastor. So I prayed in my heart. All of a sudden, my right hand seemed to get up by itself and landed on the girl's forehead and she opened her eyes, got up, and was revived.

Another day, I went to pray for a man who was bedridden - thinking that the power that revived the girl was still with me. But, IT DID NOT WORK. I was ashamed of myself and never went near the man's house again because I took away the man's China-made walking staff 'out of faith'

I thought over the two events and I realized this...

On the day that the girl was revived, I had been praying intensely and fasting throughout the day. But, on the day I prayed for the bedridden man, I had been working on a farm, eating, and discussing with people.

Spiritual power is real. But, YOU must make yourself ready to become a conductor of it.

5 Likes

Re: Ok by OBUKSBAYELSA: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
It took quite awhile for me to understand that JUJU doesn't work for me. I tried it severally but instead of working for me it makes things more difficult and complicated.
To me God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit is the source meant for me and so many people.
Re: Ok by Imustnottalk: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Aufbauh:
If you believed that there's God and Devil, then you should equally believe that there's Juju.

If there's miracle then there must be a place for Black magic (Juju). Just like miracle don't work for everyone so is Juju.
best comment so far

1 Like

Re: Ok by OneCandleAway(f): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
southniyikaye:
I remember some years ago when life was extremely difficult for me, I seek the help of one herbalist in ilorin and what he told me was, even if the best herbalist in the world do juju for me, it won't work, na only prayer fit work for me...
Same thing some alfas said..
Same thing white garment churches I went to told me..
So it discouraged me alot towing that part..

So when the likes of Sunday igboho use juju and it works and all these yahoo boys do ritual and it works, then it got me confused..

Though one of them told me that he can manipulate juju to work for me and I thought about it that if it can be very difficult for juju to work for me and this guy succeeded in manipulating it, I might not last a year...
So I want sincere answers, SHEY JUJU DON EVER WORK FOR YOU BEFORE? IF YES, WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS?

Fulaman198, bigfrancis21, odumchi

Different types of spiritual practice works for different people. Some Christianity, some Islam, some african traditional religion. Some hoodoo (black American spirituality), some candle magick, reiki healing, some cases you need an exorcism to cast out an entity attached to you absorbing your good luck.

It's left for you to find the one that works best for you.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
OneCandleAway:

Different types of spiritual practice works for different people. Some Christianity, some Islam, some african traditional religion. Some hoodoo (black American spirituality), some candle magick, reiki healing, some cases you need an exorcism to cast out an entity attached to you absorbing your good luck.

It's left for you to find the one that works best for you.
seems you are versed in spirituality..
How does one no the exact one that will work for a person?
Re: Ok by OneCandleAway(f): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
southniyikaye:
seems you are versed in spirituality..
How does one no the exact one that will work for a person?

Sometimes intuition tells you the path to follow but not everyone has the gift.

Someyimes you'll need to try different spiritual practices , starting with the one you were brought up with. For those from cele or catholic background it's easy for them to practice hoodoo and candle magic. Hoodoo is a mix of Christian and African tradition and native American spirituality. You can try this path and see if there are positive changes.
Re: Ok by Sultty(m): 12:56am On Nov 28, 2021
I've been patronizing native doctors right from my tender age when my parents take me up to like two years ago and I can tell you practically that juju does not work. Those that believe it works should take it as luck at that time they claimed it worked

(1) (Reply)

Reincarnation / No Parking / Blessing And Prayers From Elders, Is An Earthly Reward!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.