Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Closed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Closed (883 Views)

Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Samxcollections: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Clos3d
Re: Closed by Amotolongbo(f): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Samxcollections:
Good evening /afternoon / morning
Depending on time you're viewing this.

Please help me with some little info
I'm trying to travel to Cyprus this December via student visa, I have done my age declaration, international passport and some other needed things but I have not started the visa application process, please how many days or weeks or months does it take for visa to come out?
Is the costing of living low.
Is it advisable to travel there
Please I need some info before i proceed, I'm not okay with Google result
Please help me.
Any advice is welcome
Please help.
One of the victims being lured to North Cyprus.

You are not okay with google results or you aren’t satisfied with the bad news you read about it?

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Samxcollections: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
One of the victims being lured to North Cyprus.

You are not okay with google results or you aren’t satisfied with the bad news you read about it?
Not about bad news, I'm not satisfied
Re: Closed by kennethfranc(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Samxcollections:

Not about bad news, I'm not satisfied
If you aren't satisfied with the -ve reviews, then I guess you need first hand info....
Good luck
Re: Closed by Hugoempirecargo: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Dont go

That place is worse than your village

The agent that run the admission made $600 on ur head and trust me.. he wont tell u the truth

But I know even after all I've said. U will still go because abroad dey shack for body

No worry. We dey wait for u here

1 Like

Re: Closed by Samxcollections: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hugoempirecargo:
Dont go

That place is worse than your village

The agent that run the admission made $600 on ur head and trust me.. he wont tell u the truth

But I know even after all I've said. U will still go because abroad dey shack for body

No worry. We dey wait for u here

Comrade calm down
I've heard you. Thanks for your info but can you please be specific?
Re: Closed by kennethfranc(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Samxcollections:

Comrade calm down
No vex ooo...
Wetin u wan hear again?
Re: Closed by Hugoempirecargo: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
I lived in Cyprus (TRNC) for years

Infact I wenr to school at EMU( eastern Mediterranean university)

I lived in gazimagusa. So I know what I'm telling u

The country is twice expensive. $100 be like 1000nairs in value.

The only Cyprus u can go and I will advice u is the south Cyprus. That's the Cyprus u see on BBC and CNN

But if na that Turkish Cyprus. Baba.. it's better u come to lagos and start Uber driving
Samxcollections:

Comrade calm down

1 Like

Re: Closed by jimnozi: 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
I think from there you can easily cross to another country. Please what of turkey? How did you see the place are there job to sustain one as student. How long can one get there resident permit as student in Turkey so that one can process another country as soon as possinpe from there. Thanks
Re: Closed by Samxcollections: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Hugoempirecargo:
I lived in Cyprus (TRNC) for years

Infact I wenr to school at EMU( eastern Mediterranean university)

I lived in gazimagusa. So I know what I'm telling u

The country is twice expensive. $100 be like 1000nairs in value.

The only Cyprus u can go and I will advice u is the south Cyprus. That's the Cyprus u see on BBC and CNN

But if na that Turkish Cyprus. Baba.. it's better u come to lagos and start Uber driving
Kind of info I want, definitely going to south Cyprus, thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

10 Best International Airports In Africa According To Latest Ranking / Pls How Do I Get To This Location In Lagos / Does A Dog Requires An International Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.