Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Can Your Iphone Do This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Your Iphone Do This? (1208 Views)

Can Your Iphone Do This? New Facetime Feature You Should Use / 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking / How To Upgrade Your Iphone And Ipad Devices To Ios 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Iphone Do This? by shrinkpk(m): 2:26am On Dec 03, 2021
I actually would love to have a full desktop keyboard layout on my iPhone.

I was searching Google, looking for ways around this and bumped on a post where I got to know about an application that enables full desktop keyboard layout on android devices including mobile phones here. I was wondering if you have used or know of any similar application that can do the same or something similar to that on iPhone.

Even if not all the full desktop keyboard shortcuts would work, I just need the major ones working.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by IjeBos(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
I picked this thread not to clutter up the politics thread.
I realized something. You don't rate Nigerians. Why else would you post a pic of eggs in a filthy fridge. Who was that meant to impress? I post pictures of vacations in 5 start hotels or eating at 5 star restaurants, we have always on power in the US, and I'm sure you know the budget of my last vacation was more than your apartment rent. So who was it for then? It was for other Nigerians that you don't rate. It's fuxed up. You're an adult (I thought you were 15), you have gray hairs, which should mean wisdom. Cut the shit out. Stop acting like a prepubescent fuxing child. And stop posting poverty pictures. Your view of wealth is fuxing askew. These are some of my backup devices and the s23 I preordered. And unlike you I'm taking the pic from my s21+. Let alone all the stuff that I have at work/in my cars, yes asshole cars. You don't want to compare wealth with me. We are in different places. And that's ok. I have an asshole gene, so If you continue I will embarrass you. I just like my privacy, so I try not to reveal a lot, esp. since I have family in Politics.

PS. I've included pictures of the mold and the unfinished tile. I wouldn't expect you to notice it, which says a lot about you...that you aren't really traveled, that you eyes aren't used to better things. The Naija tile test is a good delineation of who people are.

Anyhow, this wisdom should be better than your Andrew Tate class.

SlyFoxxEternity

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by SlyFoxxEternity: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
IjeBos:
I realized something. You don't rate Nigerians. Why else would you post a pic of eggs in a filthy fridge. Who was that meant to impress? I post pictures of vacations in 5 start hotels or eating at 5 star restaurants, we have always on power in the US, and I'm sure you know the budget of my last vacation was more than your apartment rent. So who was it for then? It was for other Nigerians that you don't rate. It's fuxed up. You're an adult (I thought you were 15), you have gray hairs, which should mean wisdom. Cut the shit out. Stop acting like a prepubescent fuxing child. And stop posting poverty pictures. Your view of wealth is fuxing askew. These are some of my backup devices and the s23 I preordered. And unlike you I'm taking the pic from my s21+. Let alone all the stuff that I have at work/in my cars, yes asshole cars. You don't want to compare wealth with me. We are in different places. And that's ok. I have an asshole gene, so If you continue I will embarrass you. I just like my privacy, so I try not to reveal a lot, esp. since I have family in Politics.

PS. I've included pictures of the mold and the unfinished tile. I wouldn't expect you to notice it, which says a lot about you...that you aren't really traveled, that you eyes aren't used to better things. The Naija tile test is a good delineation of who people are.

SlyFoxxEternity

Bahahaha. The little princess pink leggings wearing gay boy is back from church after begging God to save him from his foolishness and homosexual ways grin grin grin

Nothing you post here or on any thread on this forum can ever be taken seriously by me again after seeing you dressed like this I’m sorry bro. I just can’t. It’s like me trying to have an intellectual debate with a man in a clown suit. The hilarity of the dressing can’t just make me take you seriously so all this epistle and fake pictures downloaded from the internet with no proof of ownership means squat to me bro.

Dude. I am Cambridge educated. I have shown you the receipt. A Swiss residence card holder who has worked, lived and traveled across Europe. I have shown you the receipt. I have current valid visas to over 15 counties in my passport right now. I have show you the receipts. Your delusion and ego won’t just let you admit when a person is bigger than you even after they show the evidence grin grin. So you ignore all that and latch on to low hanging fruit like fridge and tiles and dog leash grin

See how low you have fallen. Talking about dirt on a fridge, tiling and dogs leash. Is this the kind of debate I am supposed to take seriously grin grin

If you’re ready then let’s show what really matters. Let’s start with our degrees. Then we can move to bank statements, then car keys then pictures in foreign counties. When you’re ready then let’s go fool.

Don’t come here and be telling me about mold and tiles and dog leash and imaginary gray hairs that you are seeing in your delunded brain because I am looking at myself in the mirror now and there is not a single gray hair in my head grin grin so heaven knows what the fvck you are taking about. You claim you went to church today. What does the bible teach about bearing false witness?

You’re a bloody emotional fool that has embarrassed himself all over the politics section. No serious minded person takes your tantrums and emotional rants against republicans which are always devoid of any logic or reasoning seriously. You’re almost like a class clown in that section that people like me, Ben and Basilico use for comic relief. Imagine upon all the Visas and degrees I have shown you still have the audacity to say I am not traveled. You see why it is pointless debating you? You are a delusional, almost delirious mental patient.

I swear on my life bro. If I reveal my family name on that thread you will fear to ever enter Lagos again. I am not joking when I say I come from one of the strongest families in Lagos. You are from a wretched Igbo village and you can’t try shit with me anywhere is southwestern Nigeria. Don’t bite more than you can chew bro. It’s like a joke now but this thing between me and you has the potential to get very serious and dangerous. I am warning you now. Hahah. Okay. Continue thinking everybody here is your mate.

Hahah. Taking about staying in 5 star hotels and iPhones. The things you say reveal your poverty mentality and it’s painful you don’t even realize. Bro.. all the olosho girls I fvck have the latest iPhones. Just to let you know that even people at the bottom of the barrel play with this phone that you think is a big deal. I would never have gone so low to start snapping and posting phones if you didn’t bring it up. I say this because the things a person considers as luxury reveal a lot about where they are coming from. You are from a poor Igbo home. Your father lives in an eastern village and his biggest car is an old model benz SUV. I have already shown you young boys in my estate drive Bentleys. iPhones and stays in hotels are the pinnacle of success to you because you have a chronic poverty mentality as I said. Stop trying to rub shoulders with me kid. You will hurt yourself.

Ps. We are still waiting for evidence of your benz, private jet and Harvard degree grin

Fvcking phoney ass nigga. Fvck outta here with your fruity princess pink leggings and old school shoe grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by SlyFoxxEternity: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
IjeBos:

SlyFoxxEternity

By the way, in a few days I will be off to Durban to chill with my big booty South African chick who invited me over for a weekend. I should be there for a week or so. I Trust you will still be here fighting anonymous people like the jobless fvcker you are when I get back. So we pick it up from there okay? Hahaha.

Unlike you I stamp all my receipts.

Poverty stricken son of a wretched pauper. Go hunt for more instagram pictures to download to prove your fake “vacations” now grin grin

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by SlyFoxxEternity: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
IjeBos:

SlyFoxxEternity

Fake watches and unknown earbud brands grin grin

Is it 15k naira earbuds you think I don’t know how to buy? But what the fvck do I need 5 for? How many ears do I have? grin grin

Typical Igbo man. Dumb with zero class. I bet you wear white office shoes too.
Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by SlyFoxxEternity: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
IjeBos:

SlyFoxxEternity

Oh look what I found laying around in a dusty old wardrobe in my guest room. Another earbud I didn’t even know I had. By the time I’m done searching this house I’m sure I will find 10 hahah

Let me just keep exposing your poverty mentality.

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by SlyFoxxEternity: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
IjeBos:

SlyFoxxEternity

I shared this picture of me with you just last night nigga. Please show me the gray hairs. Delusional fool. When you have been defeated on all matters of substance you start making petty shit up like a little child. It’s been your modus operandi from the start. See why we call you a clown?

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by IjeBos(m): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Do me a favor, stop posting those poverty pics from your broke as Iphone 7, they're hurting my eyes.
See essay after essay. It hurts innit knowing my Panama trip cost more than your rent the last 2 years. And understanding any girl you have I can literally buy. See my dad's old shoes.. Lol. FYI, keep talking about how I roll in the East and I'll show you. You'll understand wealth then.

FYI If we did a poll of my style with your 80's hand me down clothes I'd win hands down. Lol.

And FYI, clean your filthy house.

Last pic is of the price. And mine cost more because of the patina (new word for you, I'm sure you'll be using it next week like everything I write).

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by Weregonnalose: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2023
IjeBos:
Do me a favor, stop posting those poverty pics from your broke as Iphone 7, they're hurting my eyes.
See essay after essay. It hurts innit knowing my Panama trip cost more than your rent the last 2 years. And understanding any girl you have I can literally buy. See my dad's old shoes.. Lol. FYI, keep talking about how I roll in the East and I'll show you. You'll understand wealth then.

FYI If we did a poll of my style with your 80's hand me down clothes I'd win hands down. Lol.

Last pic is of the price. And mine cost more because of the patina (new word for you, I'm sure you'll be using it next week like everything I write).

Ya ah the same ah dude who isa post some one Benz and claim Isa ya Benz. Ya isa fake posting ah peoples property. Ain't that a bitch? And to, your dad beats up your mom. I feel for you

1 Like

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by SlyFoxxEternity: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2023
IjeBos:

Bahaha. Keep going embarrassing yourself. Fruity nigga with the princess pink tight pants. See you stretched across the couch like a bitch waiting for your “date” to come out the shower and penetrate your shit hole grin grin is this the kind of person I’m supposed to take seriously in a debate?

Hahahahah my guy bought a fake replica of a cheap $400 dollar shoe and thinks that’s balling ahahahahha. No be your mates dey wear $3000 Gucci shoes. Why you can’t afford that G? You told me you have real wealth only to come here and post replica version of a fvcking $400 dollar shoe grin grin hahaha $400 is less than 200,000 naira my guy. Some girls in this Lagos cost that much per night grin grin hahahahha. My guy olosho dey collect your papa shoe money in one night. Hahahha. Fvcking little bitch like you.

Here you go again with the iPhone 7 talk again. grin after I embarrassed you with pictures of my iPhone 13 and exposed your poverty mentality in the process you still won’t let it go grin. Well since we are showing phone cases now.. here’s a pic of my “iPhone 7” case. Dumb idiot like you. Feeling big over phones that runs girls use daily in Lagos grin grin wretched Igbo boy.

Even look at your dusty old Asus laptop or is it desk top. Who even uses that brand any more? Fool. Better keep up with the times. I last used an Asus in college.

Fvcking gay boy. I will never get over how much you consider having the latest phones a big deal grin grin hahaha. And staying in 5 star hotels? Bro there was a point in my life that the Lagos continental hotel was my second home. I was there like every weekend fvcking one ho or the other (most of them are typically your Igbo sisters grin ) I was such a regular there that the current GM of the hotel became my good friend. He gives me good discounts whenever I call him that I’m coming grin

Maybe next time you’re in Lagos I will help you get a room there instead of staying in your wretched fathers dusty old house in Abia state grin grin

Hahahabhaha

Fruity ass nigga. You’re so cute I swear. You can’t and won’t buy any girl because you are gay. I and other guys on the politics thread have already proven that. Stop overcompensating by suddenly trying to talk so much about women which you never used to do until we exposed you. Just accept who you are bro grin

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by C2Ok: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
This is a pretty weird thread 😶‍🌫️

1 Like

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
what's happening here?
Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by Mustiboy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Which kind fools be these ones?

1 Like

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by IjeBos(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
SlyFoxxEternity:

Blah Blah Blah

I know you have a hard time keeping your lies together. You're like a turrets dementia patient. Not able to remember one lie from minute to minute, but will keep repeating the same thing over and over... What is up with you and calling people gay repeatedly, while at the same time saying "you'll f*ck guys up the ass"? Who says that? Does that even make sense to you? Seek help. But pick a lie, either I'm too poor to be at the Waldorf in Panama or I'm not and those are my pics. Either those are my devices or I stole the them. You keep spinning, aren't you dizzy? FYI.. Picking a lie will help you sell it better. And I know your used to trying to sell lies. Your whole poverty ridden life is lie.

FYI, I think you missed the class in Fashion from your "Top G" Academy. Here is Andrew Tate wearing your "ballerina" slippers (those ones are ugly) and some rather fitted pants. The line here is between those who are seemingly confident and those who aren't, those with means and those without and those with style and those without. Your clearly fall in the latter group. Here's also a pic of that rather "gay" celebrity Idris Elba in Pink. Fix your idiotic stereotypes. You're such trash, like bottom of the barrel trash, wash out with a hose trash.

I keep telling you to stop talking. Your words betray you. You're that idiot who walks in a restaurant eating rice with his fingers while laughing at everyone eating with those funny looking things called utensils. Who do you think the joke is on? Keep proving your poverty mindset and that you really don't understand nice things.

FYI: thanks for propagating my Style pics. The fact you think you're hurting me. Holy shit.. you can't even see the plot to have even lost it.

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by SlyFoxxEternity: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
IjeBos:

I know you have a hard time keeping your lies together. You're like a turrets dementia patient. Not able to remember one lie from minute to minute, but will keep repeating the same thing over and over... What is up with you and calling people gay repeatedly, while at the same time saying "you'll f*ck guys up the ass"? Who says that? Does that even make sense to you? Seek help. But pick a lie, either I'm too poor to be at the Waldorf in Panama or I'm not and those are my pics. Either those are my devices or I stole the them. You keep spinning, aren't you dizzy? FYI.. Picking a lie will help you sell it better. And I know your used to trying to sell lies. Your whole poverty ridden life is lie.

FYI, I think you missed the class in Fashion from your "Top G" Academy. Here is Andrew Tate wearing your "ballerina" slippers (those ones are ugly) and some rather fitted pants. The line here is between those who are seemingly confident and those who aren't, those with means and those without and those with style and those without. Your clearly fall in the latter group. Here's also a pic of that rather "gay" celebrity Idris Elba in Pink. Fix your idiotic stereotypes. You're such trash, like bottom of the barrel trash, wash out with a hose trash.

I keep telling you to stop talking. Your words betray you. You're that idiot who walks in a restaurant eating rice with his fingers while laughing at everyone eating with those funny looking things called utensils. Who do you think the joke is on? Keep proving your poverty mindset and that you really don't understand nice things.

FYI: thanks for propagating my Style pics. The fact you think you're hurting me. Holy shit.. you can't even see the plot to have even lost it.

😂😂😂

Serious question bro. Why do you get so emotional whenever we remind you of your sexuality? Of all the things we accuse you of, that one seems to hit a particularly strong nerve lol.

Bro it’s not a big deal I’ve told you we are all modern here. Nobody is chastising you for it I promise you..but we just want to see you accept who you are. It can’t be a coincidence that everything you say and post on this forum inadvertently come across as fruity;- From the heart shaped pocket square to the candle light dinner with white boy, sitting in the passenger seat of his benz like a b!tch, being on a boat topless with a bunch of other dudes, the pink tights, the ballerina shoes.. it’s all too much to be coincidental bro..

Pls just come to terms with it. I thought you’re a modern democrat? Even we the conservatives don’t mind I don’t know why you’re making it so hard on yourself. The more you fight it the more obvious it becomes.

Anyway regarding your pictures; show me where I ever said Andrew Tate was my fashion icon? Lol. Even at that, what he’s wearing in that pic is acceptable. It’s not that tight and it’s not pink. Idris Elba is a model too and we all know models sometimes dress provocatively for photo shoots. It doesn’t mean you, a normal everyday hustler should dress like that and step on the streets. You would be laughed back into your house if you try it lol.

Here is Wizkid at the Milan fashion week Because he dressed like that does that mean you should also dress like that to work? When you’re not a mental patient….

Or maybe you are. Who knows grin

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by Weregonnalose: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
IjeBos:

Nigger ya gay donkey ye.
That isa ya. Tha boyfriend isa pose like ah dude Isa pose with Isa bitch. Now ain't that a bitch?
Look at ya so Ina in love with ah white mandingo. Look at ya front pocket ye. So much love. Kikikiki
Gay donkey

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by IjeBos(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
SlyFoxxEternity:

😂😂😂

Serious question bro. Why do you get so emotional whenever we remind you of your sexuality? Of all the things we accuse you of, that one seems to hit a particularly strong nerve lol.

Bro it’s not a big deal I’ve told you we are all modern here. Nobody is chastising you for it I promise you..but we just want to see you accept who you are. It can’t be a coincidence that everything you say and post on this forum inadvertently come across as fruity;- From the heart shaped pocket square to the candle light dinner with white boy, sitting in the passenger seat of his benz like a b!tch, being on a boat topless with a bunch of other dudes, the pink tights, the ballerina shoes.. it’s all too much to be coincidental bro..

Pls just come to terms with it. I thought you’re a modern democrat? Even we the conservatives don’t mind I don’t know why you’re making it so hard on yourself. The more you fight it the more obvious it becomes.

Anyway regarding your pictures; show me where I ever said Andrew Tate was my fashion icon? Lol. Even at that, what he’s wearing in that pic is acceptable. It’s not that tight and it’s not pink. Idris Elba is a model too and we all know models sometimes dress provocatively for photo shoots. It doesn’t mean you, a normal everyday hustler should dress like that and step on the streets. You would be laughed back into your house if you try it lol.

Here is Wizkid at the Milan fashion week Because he dressed like that does that mean you should also dress like that to work? When you’re not a mental patient….

Or maybe you are. Who knows grin

Every one of your posts has some allusion to homosexuality, from saying "you'll Bleep someone up the as**", saying "you'll make someone's as* bleed", calling someone "cute", or always talking about someone/something being gay.

There's an expression that goes when you're a hammer all you see are nails.
So what does that make you.. when everything you see relates to homosexuality?
Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by IjeBos(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Weregonnalose:

Nigger ya gay donkey ye.
That isa ya. Tha boyfriend isa pose like ah dude Isa pose with Isa bitch. Now ain't that a bitch?
Look at ya so Ina in love with ah white mandingo. Look at ya front pocket ye. So much love. Kikikiki
Gay donkey

That pocket square is FIRE right... like it how it flows with that outfit, exp. that blazer. It's a nice pic. Thanks for posting it over and over again.

I'm not sure if you and Sly are the same person, but again, every post of yours is some homoerotic sh*t. Even that term kikikiki is homosexual slang. Men don't speak that way. Find somewhere private and sort that out.
Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by Weregonnalose: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
IjeBos:

That pocket square is FIRE right... like it how it flows with that outfit, exp. that blazer. It's a nice pic. Thanks for posting it over and over again.

I'm not sure if you and Sly are the same person, but again, every post of yours is some homoerotic sh*t. Even that term kikikiki is homosexual slang. Men don't speak that way. Find somewhere private and sort that out.

Like ya anusss was ah fire after tha dude screw you for a plate of lamb chops kikikikiki then ya got into Isa car and take tha photo from tha passengers seat claiming its ya car grin

The one night stand Isa over and ya can provide evidence of tha car ya lied was yours. Ain't that a bitch?

1 Like

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by IjeBos(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Weregonnalose:

Like ya anusss was ah fire after

Haven't you just made my point. To say this, you have to be thinking about it. You get? So ask yourself why stuff like this is always on your mind.
This article/analysis may help you/Sly understand yourself some. Do the self reflection... It will benefit you.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by Lunja: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
The good news is that western lgbt dummies will NEVER dictate to sovereign nations anymore.

Welcome to a brave new world where the faggott western-axis of evil is doomed.

IjeBos:

Haven't you just made my point. To say this, you have to be thinking about it. You get? So ask yourself why stuff like this is always on your mind.
This article/analysis may help you/Sly understand yourself some. Do the self reflection... It will benefit you.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/
Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by Weregonnalose: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
IjeBos:

Ya do it I ah call ah it. Ya gay donkey. Annus on fire

1 Like

Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by SlyFoxxEternity: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
I can only imagine how confused the person who started this thread is right now 😂😂

Anyway, enough hanky-panky for one day. I’ve got a trip to plan. IjeBos my guy, I don’t hate you okay? I just want to see you be a better man and accept who you are without fear or timidity. No one cares about your sexuality but projecting it on others doesn’t help anyone 😂😂

Cheerio. ✌️
Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by Prinzecharlez(m): 1:35am On Feb 21, 2023
SlyFoxxEternity:

Oh look what I found laying around in a dusty old wardrobe in my guest room. Another earbud I didn’t even know I had. By the time I’m done searching this house I’m sure I will find 10 hahah

Let me just keep exposing your poverty mentality.

Nna, make una show me way , where una Dey see this money , put me on brotherly, doings get levels . This is my major concern right now , show a brother way 🫡🫡🫡
Re: Can Your Iphone Do This? by Flamethehussler: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
C2Ok:
This is a pretty weird thread 😶‍🌫️
More like a script

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are Specs Important? / Please I Need Phone Of 20k / Whatsapp Now Allows Users To Edit Sent Messages, But Only For 15 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.