Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (516 Views)

Invest Wisely And Smile! / How To Save And Invest Your Money Wisely In Nigeria / How I Makes #30,000 Monthly With My Smart Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: . by qwertyboss(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
marvelphysics:
I am still a learner in forex trading, but I joined a broker where they gave me $50 to trade and I suprised myself and got $66 profit, I don't even know how I did it, which I withdrew.
Have spent some and remains 30,000 naira, pls any sensible thing I can use the money to do. Am planning on using the money back into the broker, get 50% deposit bonus and always put stop loss so I don't lose the money at all
But am looking for better ideas, not quick money
What broker is that?
And you are saying you withdrew the bonus as well, because you that's not what the brokers will allow else you have problems with the conversion...

(1) (Reply)

It's Easy Making Over 56k Monthly With A Capital Of N16,500 / Despite COVID-19 Hit, Nigeria’s Health System Still Solid, Says Osinbajo / Leverage This Method Today To Earn Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.