Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Info On Anatech - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Info On Anatech (1229 Views)

Help With Info On PGDE Prog At NTI / Info On Unical Pre.degree Form / Abeg Na True Say Anatech Second List Don Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Anatech by okahewere(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2007
does any body has any info. about anatech's post ume screening pls if there is do well to communicate me.
Re: Info On Anatech by emekaopia: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2007
this is to inform all the students that choosed anathec as their 1st and 2nd that the 2007/2008 post-ume form is out.so take note.
Re: Info On Anatech by sect(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2007
Emeka pls i will appreciate if you give us more details like cost of purchasing the form,purchasing point,exam date etc and do you know if this school has a website cos i have been searching for it but to no avail.Thanks
Re: Info On Anatech by sect(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2007
Emeka pls i will appreciate if you give us more details like cost of purchasing the form,purchasing point,exam date etc and do you know if this school has a website cos i have been searching for it but to no avail.Thanks
Re: Info On Anatech by johballis: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2007
Please, does anybody know about anambra state university of science and technology,uli post ume exam about the 1st choice and second choice, most especially
i want to know the exam date and where and how much the form will cost.

Is the exam date of the 1st choice and the second choice are the same or different, if so what are the requirments and the exam date.

Plz. is urgently needed.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Dli Certificate / Waec And Neco Late Registration / Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Site Now Going.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.