Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE (1478 Views)

Launch Creader Elite 920 / SOLD!!! Powerful Car Scanner (foxwell Nt614 Elite) / Buy your OBD Car scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Without much ado, I want to give out these 5 Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE.

Each one is worth say N50,000 and to win it is very simple.

Just head over to this thread => BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful => https://www.nairaland.com/6884169/before-after-car-shock-buyers and post BEFORE and AFTER of any accidented vehicle in Nigeria.

Five people with the best and most shocking BEFORE and AFTER of accidented vehicles in Nigeria will be selected.

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2021
Waiting for your inputs
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Kingdemu: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2021
Send me one as your old time friend
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Expecting
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Waiting
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Gravatar: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Presegss:

Launch Creader 3001 2021

Just passing..

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gravatar:

Just passing..

Go and buy the low quality and old model and besides, it must be an old price set by a seller who had abandoned selling on Jumia. That is if you will receive it in months to come since the seller is saying that it will have to shipped from abroad(China) and it is not readily available

Mine is genuine 2021 version, readily available and ordered direct from USA Amazon and it is worth N50,000.

It is also available on jiji and those who listed theirs there at the said prices are not foolish.

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kingdemu:
Send me one as your old time friend

Gravatar

Just put your pride aside and beg like your jealous fellow and alternate is doing grin
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Kingdemu: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gravatar:

Just passing..
Dayummm cheesy

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Gravatar: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
The algorithm that generated this ad based on frequent searches and history knows the OP very well

Better be faithful to your wife o. She has suffered enough already, being married to someone as obtuse as you.

3 Likes

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gravatar:
The algorithm that generated this ad based on frequent searches and history knows the OP very well

Better be faithful to your wife o. She has suffered enough already, being married to someone as obtuse as you.

Beg for it like your alternate and fellow did since you can't afford it. All those trash are unnecessary, and besides, I am not selling them but giving them for FREE which calls for the exact colours of your problems.

Bitterness, jealousy and poverty battling you cannot make you afford to buy not to talk of giving.

So, therefore, get off or keep wasting your time wailing.
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Gravatar: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Presegs:

Beg for it like your alternate and fellow did since you can't afford it. All those trash are unnecessary, and besides, I am not selling them but giving them for FREE which calls for the exact colours of your problems.

Bitterness, jealousy and poverty battling you cannot make you afford to buy not to talk of giving.

So, therefore, get off or keep wasting your time wailing.

Lol, this post perfectly encapsulates legalwealth and his profound lack of understanding

You just like to post nonsense, even when you don't understand what you're replying to. But it's not surprising, because your comprehension skills are sorely lacking.
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Someone sent message to Whatsapp of the phone line on my signature begging for one of the scanners grin

It could even be the nonentity up there using his main and alternate monikers to wail undecided

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Presegs:
Without much ado, I want to give out these 5 Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE.

Just head over to this thread => BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful => https://www.nairaland.com/6884169/before-after-car-shock-buyers and post BEFORE and AFTER of any accidented vehicle in Nigeria.

Five people with the best and most shocking BEFORE and AFTER of accidented vehicles in Nigeria will be selected.

Still valid
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by alphabbey1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Presegs:

Go and buy the low quality and old model and besides, it must be an old price set by a seller who had abandoned selling on Jumia. That is if you will receive it in months to come since the seller is saying that it will have to shipped from abroad(China) and it is not readily available

Mine is genuine 2021 version, readily available and ordered direct from USA Amazon and it is worth N50,000.

It is also available on jiji and those who listed theirs there at the said prices are not foolish.

15k on 1688 with shipping fee included,
20k on Amazon with shipping....
Definitely worth purchasing outside the country and wait till it arrive rather than purchasing it 40k in Nigeria....
Nevertheless, it's a good move you made, I love the competition you started. Interested to see before and after vehicles.... Many people are Lazy to compete, they just want to beg there way out....

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
alphabbey1:

Definitely worth purchasing outside the country and wait till it arrive rather than purchasing it 40k in Nigeria....
Nevertheless, it's a good move you made, I love the competition you started. Interested to see before and after vehicles.... Many people are Lazy to compete, they just want to beg there way out....

It will fly from USA to Lagos for FREE?
If you are selling, you will sell for free?
When it just lands, you will sell without marketing, especially the paid way?
With the route you want to use in shipping it from USA, you will be very happy if you eventually lost the item after waiting for long?

I ordered in bulk and you expect me to risk using your route? NO
Do you think shipping via air from USA is cheap?
Do you know the weight and dimension of the item.

It is easier said than done. You can as well import it from Amazon and start selling it for N20,000.

For those who don't know, there are older models and substandard ones of the same creader 3001, which go for less and don't last.
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
alphabbey1:

Order one from Amazon with tracking sent to me and sell it to me for 20k whenever it arrives your address in Ibadan. At least you have a ready buyer which saves you the stress and cost of marketing. That solves it.
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Above all, I have had it on jiji since for N40,000 negotiable and I've sold it on promo for N25,000 to my Whatsapp contacts.

I used worth N50,000 because some sellers are listing it online and offline for up to N50,000, and people are buying at the price.

Only those who don't think in the ways normal and sensible beings do and are jobless raised eyebrow on me quoting it is worth N50,000.

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by alphabbey1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Presegs:

With the route you want to use in shipping it from USA, you will be very happy if you eventually lost the item after waiting for long?

It is easier said than done. You can as well import it from Amazon and start selling it for N20,000.

For those who don't know, there are older models and substandard ones of the same creader 3001, which go for less and don't last.
Rest, you are not talking to a novice in importation. That's what I do for a living.... The picture of the Amazon own clearly shows 24.99$ is the product cost and 16$ to deliver it to the Nigeria address I put. If product lost on the way, refund can always be requested for. And It's far safer to use the shipping mode on Amazon than local shipping company..... and nothing like substandard, don't let anybody lie to you bro.... angry .... what is there in in the picture is same thing as the one in your hand...

3 Likes

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by alphabbey1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Presegs:

Order one from Amazon with tracking sent to me and sell it to me for 20k whenever it arrives your address in Ibadan. At least you have a ready buyer which saves you the stress and cost of marketing. That solves it.
send 20k to escrow, probably wese90. I will use my fund to order it from china... the product is made in China, reason why its even more expensive on US website, they are also resellers... Once you receive it and confirms product is same as the one you have, make a promise I will be your steady supplier, rather than wasting money on amazon....

5 Likes

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by alphabbey1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Presegs:

and this your quote from head to toe does not tally with my post.... I don't care how much sellers wanna sell there stuffs in Nigeria. Am only stating the obvious that better for a consumer to purchase at 20k outside the country than 40k in Nigeria.... period.... Shey na that one wan cause fight now....

1 Like

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Highly comical

It is easier said than done.

What you don't know, you don't know.

Let's keep pushing this thread up.
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Presegs:
Above all, I have had it on jiji since for N40,000 negotiable and I've sold it on promo for N25,000 to my Whatsapp contacts.

I used worth N50,000 because some sellers are listing it online and offline for up to N50,000, and people are buying at the price.

Only those who don't think in the ways normal and sensible beings do and are jobless raised eyebrow on me quoting it is worth N50,000.
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by alphabbey1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Presegs:

so you just wrote this for bragging sake...
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by alphabbey1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Presegs:
Highly comical

It is easier said than done.

What you don't know, you don't know.

Let's keep pushing this thread up.
Sometimes I wonder if your notion about this nairaland is that everyone here is broke, novice, and Jobless apart from you.... show us the 400k Tesla dashboard screen wey better pass the 190k own, you say make dem come check am for your office... Accept deal make person dey supply u this current product, you say "easier said than done", when no be say na ur money I wan use purchase am....

7 Likes

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by homeboy205: 3:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Following
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by adanny01(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2021
This is my car Before and After a minor accident. It may not shock you but the panel beater is good at his job using the same fender.

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2021
adanny01:
This is my car Before and After a minor accident. It may not shock you, but the panel beater is good at his job using the same fender.

Nice, but please post on the thread and not here.
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Be one of the lucky winners
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Alvin007: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
The mistake op made, was saying its worth/value…like…ko nessessri na. Make all of una kan win scanner o.

1 Like

Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by Presegs(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Alvin007:
The mistake op made, was saying it’s worth/value…like…ko nessessri na. Make all of una kan win scanner o.

How is that even their business when they are not asked to pay money?

They are just jobless jealous people who have nothing helpful to contribute or give.
Re: DECEMBER GIVEWAY; Win Launch Creader 3001 2021 Version Car Scanner For FREE by sauceEEP(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Presegs don shift goal post after confrontation with facts.. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The 2017 Mitsubishi Pajero V6 A Good Buy? / From A VIO officer / Please Tell Me About This Type Of Avalon With Gear Selector On The Steering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.