Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ok - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ok (834 Views)

Ok. I Give It To Xiaomi. The Mi Note 10 Is Maaaaddddd / Is It Ok To Buy These Very Cheap Used Phones Listed On Jumia Classified? / Ok.. So This Dude Has Got To Be The Best Nigerian Tech Youtuber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by Tiny99(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Ok by emmawiz: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Una get mind dey buy crap nawao. Hmmm 180k no b say na gold sef.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Tiny99(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Not for kids bruh
Re: Ok by emmawiz: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tiny99:
Not for kids bruh
not for kids Indeed. U realised u bought something useless and now the insanit.y has cleared from your eyes you want to sell it. Wear it na. Tell me 1 use of that crappy watch.
Re: Ok by tecnolad(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
emmawiz:
not for kids Indeed. U realised u bought something useless and now the insanit.y has cleared from your eyes you want to sell it. Wear it na. Tell me 1 use of that crappy watch.

It's a known fact that poor people are unnecessarily frustrated. If you no get money buy, gettat na

1 Like

Re: Ok by Tiny99(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
tecnolad:

It's a known fact that poor people are unnecessarily frustrated. If you no get money buy, gettat na

Just ignore �.

Not his/her fault lol.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Dollarsign1212: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
can it go for 80k..?
Re: Ok by Tiny99(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dollarsign1212:
can it go for 80k..?

Series 4 won’t even go for that price lol
Re: Ok by emmawiz: 12:19am On Dec 21, 2021
tecnolad:

I have never seen rich people selling there properties like u doing Mr. Big man, is only all this petty gee boys that sell when maga refuse to pay for a long time, they start selling all the rubbish they bought then when they wanted to feel among.. Better sell that thing so u can feed ursef this Xmas and next time when maga pays invest with the money ok rather than buying things because others are buying.
Re: Ok by Dollarsign1212: 12:23am On Dec 21, 2021
Tiny99:

Series 4 won’t even go for that price lol
then you better ready to cook am chop if you are the one selling cox I'm very convinced that no one will offer you that your asking price... know this and know peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Dopenigga(m): 2:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Lmao 180k on a watch? Nah, I'll pass
Re: Ok by femi4: 6:02am On Dec 21, 2021
180 for this toy...smh
Re: Ok by Frestuffng: 7:28am On Dec 21, 2021
Exactly, mumu people.
emmawiz:
Re: Ok by Frestuffng: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2021
emmawiz:
I have never seen rich people selling there properties like u doing Mr. Big man.
see finishing
Re: Ok by Frestuffng: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Dollarsign1212:
can it go for 80k..?
I can't even pay 5k for that glorified plastic toy. I dey mad?
Re: Ok by Tiny99(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Frestuffng:
see finishing

If you’re too broke to afford this expensive then why complain.

Try get the money before you start talking.

Pffftttt

I was thinking nairaland is still a good market place but na dumbslutt just fool here.

Broke people with stupid mentality…..

Jsyk we rich people sell our studs and get the latest then sell it when another new shit is out. Don’t be a broke fucker and just open your mouth to talk in a place where your mates doesn’t belong.

Watch sold already for 170k

Bye ✌️
Re: Ok by Tiny99(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2021
emmawiz:
I have never seen rich people selling there properties like u doing Mr. Big man, is only all this petty gee boys that sell when maga refuse to pay for a long time, they start selling all the rubbish they bought then when they wanted to feel among.. Better sell that thing so u can feed ursef this Xmas and next time when maga pays invest with the money ok rather than buying things because others are buying.
make money and stop having useless ideas �
Re: Ok by Frestuffng: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2021
who is deceiving who? enjoy your imaginary money Mr property seller.. mags no pay again, you Will soon sell your prick.
Tiny99:

If you’re too broke to afford this expensive then why complain.

Try get the money before you start talking.

Pffftttt

I was thinking nairaland is still a good market place but na dumbslutt just fool here.

Broke people with stupid mentality…..

Jsyk we rich people sell our studs and get the latest then sell it when another new shit is out. Don’t be a broke fucker and just open your mouth to talk in a place where your mates doesn’t belong.

Watch sold already for 170k

Bye ✌️
Re: Ok by Frestuffng: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2021
the formal rich kid has removed the topic, DM me and sell if u gree 5k makei buy for my dog. Make Hunger no finish u thix Xmas.
Re: Ok by tecnolad(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2021
emmawiz:

cheesy You just had to say something, right? I flip gadgets for profit. What do you do? Throw tantrums on posts about things you can't afford? Get a life dude and just maybe you'll be able to afford these things one day. Pele my dear

(1) (Reply)

Clean Samsung S8 For Sale 60k / Recommend A Good Phone / Which Phone Problem Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.