Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help (141 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by Olaniawo20: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2021
hi Nairalander’s i need your help, i am a 20yr old Guy with big dreams of been stable financially before 25 legitimately i learnt alot of skills Graphics design,web development etc cos im much more intrested in this digital age but rn i don’t understand my life everything is just shattered im loosing my mind tried of everything tried ending my life couple of times but either i can’t go through with it or i was found doing it, and this all happened early this year i took a loan of 150k to import watches in my mind 19yr old entrepreneur my watches cAme through and a week after haven’t even made any sales yet my house was raided and my phone laptop and wristwatches was stolen now i was balls deep in debt i took loans from different platforms including Lcredit,palm credit,migo,fair money its been months i haven’t been able to pay back the interest on this loans is almost 3x frequent harrasment and calls to the extent i had to get a new sim my life is in shambles my credit score has been bleeped i can’t even get a loan anymore
please i need help, if i could get couple of web developing jobs or if its by your humble donations i’ll really appreciate and if it’s possible to get a loan from any of you in which ill pay back monthly for a year i’ll really appreciate i just don’t wanna enter a new year this way i need peace of mind
i have tried everything beg from friends and family nothing tried making a repayment plan but they are done having patience with me
i got a job that pays 20k monthly now not far from my house but that can’t solve my immediate problems
i have paid some but rn with the interests doesn’t seem like i have paid anything

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Business In 2022? / Filling Station Needed For Purchase In Asaba / Do You Need A Reliable Vessel Handler, We Are Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.