Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Guys Is This Possible - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys Is This Possible (2809 Views)

How Is This Possible? (photo) / Guys, Is This The World Best Smallest Smartphone? / Guys Is Iphone X Clone Worth Buying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is This Possible by Meloski(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Good evening and sorry for posting this here am not getting the help i seeked for at appropiate section, please anyone reading this piece should do well to drop your directives. Is their a possibility to change my surname on this document; 1.National identity card 2.NECO result which the original certificate isn't out yet. please what's the process involved.
Re: Guys Is This Possible by Deicide: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Change of name for Nimc is 500 naira you pay through Remita. As for the neco I don't know

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This Possible by Meloski(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Deicide:
Change of name for Nimc is 500 naira you pay through Remita. As for the neco I don't know
yea thank you saw that after goggle searching the procedures. Have confirmed from you now. Thank you i really appreciate
Re: Guys Is This Possible by NightFood: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yes I believe so, but you'll have to create a new one sha. Btw, have you experienced the Oraimo Freepod 3 that is water and dust resistant? The sound output is also fantastic.

2 Shares

Re: Guys Is This Possible by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Deicide:
You are joking oo..if you no hold about 3k forget change of name..

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This Possible by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Meloski:
Good evening and sorry for posting this here am not getting the help i seeked for at appropiate section, please anyone reading this piece should do well to drop your directives. Is their a possibility to change my surname on this document; 1.National identity card 2.NECO result which the original certificate isn't out yet. please what's the process involved.
You can change your nic name but it will cost about 2k..3k to 4k sef..

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This Possible by Deicide: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You are joking oo..if you no hold about 3k forget change of name..
I did mine #500 though it took 2month

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This Possible by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Deicide:
I did mine#500
What year was that?
Re: Guys Is This Possible by Deicide: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

What year was that?
This year

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This Possible by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Deicide:
This year
Quite suprising tho...
Re: Guys Is This Possible by Deicide: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Quite suprising tho...
Why? It's standard procedure, you go on remeta you pick Nimc change of name the price there is #500. You take the receipt to their office and ask for change of name they ask for your receipt you give it to them, and they would do it for you. So where is your own extra 2k money going to?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is This Possible by DesChyko: 6:02am On Dec 22, 2021
I think you can swap names on NECO if the certificate isn't out already but it will cost you a lot. You probably have to ask your school to initiate the process on your behalf or travel to the headquarters in MINNA.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is This Possible by Meloski(m): 6:47am On Dec 22, 2021
DesChyko:
I think you can swap names on NECO if the certificate isn't out already but it will cost you a lot. You probably have to ask your school to initiate the process on your behalf or travel to the headquarters in MINNA.
minna is too far i will prefer paying if not more than 10k-20k.
Re: Guys Is This Possible by Meloski(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2021
Deicide:
Why? It's standard procedure, you go on remeta you pick Nimc change of name the price there is #500. You take the receipt to their office and ask for change of name they ask for your receipt you give it to them, and they would do it for you. So where is your own extra 2k money going to?
will i really need to publish a newspaper (the cost) and swear an affidavit, did you make use of this while you processed yours
Re: Guys Is This Possible by Deicide: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2021
Meloski:
will i really need to publish a newspaper (the cost) and swear an affidavit, did you make use of this while you processed yours
only affidavit which cost #500 which I had done before
Re: Guys Is This Possible by Meloski(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Deicide:
only affidavit which cost #500 which I had done before
i don't know if i should go ahead to publish a news paper because, i will have to change my bank name also, and please what court processes affidavit. Sir i really appreciate your response it means a lot to me, GOD bless you.
Re: Guys Is This Possible by Deicide: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Meloski:
i don't know if i should go ahead to publish a news paper because, i will have to change my bank name also, and please what court processes affidavit. Sir i really appreciate your response it means a lot to me, GOD bless you.
What do you want to do self exactly Change of name or Correction of Name?
Re: Guys Is This Possible by Meloski(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Deicide:
What do you want to do self exactly Change of name or Correction of Name?
correction of surname only, for neco and national id card.
Re: Guys Is This Possible by Deicide: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Meloski:
correction of surname only, for neco and national id card.
There is no need for any newspaper clarification. Any court close to you can do it.
Re: Guys Is This Possible by Meloski(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Deicide:
There is no need for any newspaper clarification. Any court close to you can do it.
ok thank you i really appreciate sir.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) / TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 / Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.