Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1193 Views)

You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC / GTBankā€™s Segun Agbaje Spends $200,000 On New Mercedes Maybach / You Get Paid #70,000 per month After Registering With #1,000 On Ibnaira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by FunnyDude(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Again
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
I decided to bring down the screenshot
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
And many more
Re: . by folak48: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Please I crave your mentorship especially the book you advertised on one of your threads, please have mercy its been over 10 years of unemployment. Please help me.
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Again, I've just made my first 200k for the new year on Upwork. Some screenshot below

Join my mentorship class

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2022
folak48:
Please I crave your mentorship especially the book you advertised on one of your threads, please have mercy its been over 10 years of unemployment. Please help me.

My class is ongoing
Re: . by ColdSoldier(m): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2022
I'm interested
Re: . by akingold2: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
I am interested
Re: . by Taiye10: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is nice.

I'm a new freelancer on Upwork though and I'm starting to get depressed.

Submitted 17 optimized proposals and I didn't even get one reply.

Not one.

I even bid lower than the amount posted yet to no avail.

I wish there was a hack or something that makes it easy to get that 1st job.

Hard to believe people are getting jobs right left and centre with new accounts.

Congrats again.
Re: . by pendragon35(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Taiye10:
This is nice.

I'm a new freelancer on Upwork though and I'm starting to get depressed.

Submitted 17 optimized proposals and I didn't even get one reply.

Not one.

I even bid lower than the amount posted yet to no avail.

I wish there was a hack or something that makes it easy to get that 1st job.

Hard to believe people are getting jobs right left and centre with new accounts.

Congrats again.

Chaii. I feel for you. You need to understand how the algorithm works that way you stand. A chance. Hope you have some reviews on your profile as well?? That will go a long way as well.
Re: . by Styluss: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
pendragon35:

Chaii. I feel for you. You need to understand how the algorithm works that way you stand. A chance. Hope you have some reviews on your profile as well?? That will go a long way as well.
I joined up work some years back but left when no job came and i exhausted the free connects I had... I need a mentorship and a skill set. Good with graphics but it's damn saturated... I wish you can help me out
Re: . by pendragon35(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Styluss:
I joined up work some years back but left when no job came and i exhausted the free connects I had... I need a mentorship and a skill set. Good with graphics but it's damn saturated... I wish you can help me out

There's no saturated niche bro. You haven't found Ur own path? Do you know the population of American workforce?? I was into Copywriting then. But I can give you few tips though we used to survive during such period.
Re: . by Styluss: 7:15am On Jan 26, 2022
pendragon35:

There's no saturated niche bro. You haven't found Ur own path? Do you know the population of American workforce?? I was into Copywriting then. But I can give you few tips though we used to survive during such period.
Ill glad sir.. Should I send a dm? Or connect on whatsapp?
Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2022
pendragon35:

In a writer as well sir. Can I send a dm?
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2022
Freelancing is saturated but it doesn't matter you can still make your own money

1 Like

Re: . by preciousnobel(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
FunnyDude:
Freelancing is saturated but it doesn't matter you can still make your own money

Good evening boss. I lost your number. We need to work together on a copywriting project. Please what is your whatsapp? Mine is 0.8.1.4.5.8.0.54.99
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Advertisershubs:

A copywriter that has made over $10,000 last year will not make the blunder of writing "How I MAKE $10,000 in Year 2021"; what happened to the past tense?

Furthermore; a copywriter will not be making alot of silly grammatical blunders and bad punctuation as you are doing on this thread.

Stop deceiving ignorant people with all these silly lies and SCAMS.

Pity.

Nigerians cannot quit lying and Scamming in any niche. Una don enter Copywriting niche again.

Well, for those who are interested in Making MASSIVE and PASSIVE INCOME from Crypto-Trading, then you should learn and subscribe to the platform on this Sensitization Thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

#FollowWhoKnowRoad

First, if you check the date I created the thread, you'll see December 2021. So as at then the thread is still same year.

I know your type, no need of trading word with you

But you are a fool.

For the record, some of the screenshot
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
preciousnobel:

Good evening boss. I lost your number. We need to work together on a copywriting project. Please what is your whatsapp? Mine is 0.8.1.4.5.8.0.54.99

Ok gonna chat you with a +1
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Lol, only scammers insult other people online when they get pained that their HUSTLE is being Ditched.

Sorry for Your Loss.

Your Karma is Staring at you already.

Only ignorant people will not know that Screenshots can be manipulated.

Give us a video recording of your withdrawn earnings and stop the bluff.

I understand the economy is hard but take it easy. I'm not Buhari
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Even making $10,000 in a year has not been able to change your courtesy for good.

A little debate on what you are parading is already making you show your AGGRESSION and ARROGANCE.

What a leader who wants to teach others how to make money online?!

I'm not selling or teaching anyone here. Just here to motivate those who think they can't earn in foreign currency...

Opportunities are enormous online.

Right now, I've created my agency website getting even better Clients outside freelance platforms.

God's willing, I'll probably make upto $50K this year from the look of things.

Change your mindset.

1 Like

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Advertisershubs:
I don't wish you not to make money. Infact, I wish you can make more, if truly you work genuinely....else; everyone knows already about the enormous Opportunities online; but isn't the fun of earning MONEY online already being tarnished by the many scams perpetrated online ?

There's no essence of you telling me to change my mindset... You don't even know what Changing One's Mindset Mean, if you do - you wouldn't have wrongly told me to change a mindset that rebukes SCAM.

You are supposed to be funny - following your moniker "funnydude".

I don't know why you are taking Our conversational debate here too Personal.

Stop doing like "Talika."

True talk. We can't know it all

1 Like

Re: . by preciousnobel(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
FunnyDude:

Ok gonna chat you with a +1

I have not received a message from you.

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Hotel Plc. / Business Ideas Needed / What Are The Most Profitable Local Business You Can Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.