Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Free Web Development Classes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Web Development Classes (138 Views)

Promoterkit Review – 2023 Free Web And Marketing Tool / English Speaking And Personality Development Classes In Lucknow - Oxford ALC / Free Web Development Training At Kennietech (virtually) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Development Classes by pteradactyl: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
We are going go into a technological era that even those that are capable to operate the computer are being left behind ,the ones that are thriving are the ones that are developing this era with one programming knowledge or the other eg web development,app development………in that light I am pleased to inform you all that I will be hosting free web development and programming but there is a catch though we are only taking 100 people so once we get to 100 we will begin and stop accepting members ,so hurry up and tell your friends if your interested message me on this WhatsApp number to be added +234 814 213 6622

(1) (Reply)

How To Establish Your Business's KPI Report? / Nigerians Alerted On The Scam Of Unprofessional Online Lenders / Apple Becomes The First Company To Hit $3 Trillion Marketcap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.