Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

… - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / (1066 Views)

Is It Wise To Build A Startup As A Developer In Nigeria? / Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? / Interested In Teaching Yourself Programming? file on link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by duyilekan98(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: … by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
How far are you into development?
Re: … by duyilekan98(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ovaltine:
How far are you into development?

I’ve developed the first stage of mvp
Re: … by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 13, 2022
duyilekan98:

I’ve developed the first stage of mvp

How about a quick demo?
Re: … by duyilekan98(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ovaltine:

How about a quick demo?

Sure. Send me an email at scriptkidd98@gmail.com
Re: … by Xinjin: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2022
This is a nice idea backup with good steps. I'd like to known if these would cover the whole of 9ja?. Though people can be sensitive to eating from random/ unknown source. Would probably be better to have a branded restaurants and market it online. Op check out Mealpal. com, a meal subscription start-up in New York that has gain more than $30million fund.
Re: … by duyilekan98(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: … by duyilekan98(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
My email is included in the thread. Feel free to send me an email so you can be added to the Slack channel for the product.
Re: … by Xinjin: 12:43am On Jan 18, 2022
duyilekan98:
My email is included in the thread. Feel free to send me an email so you can be added to the Slack channel for the product.
I'm busy this time, but you could still add me to the channel if you want. email sent.
Re: … by Xinjin: 12:44am On Jan 18, 2022
duyilekan98:

For starters it would start on a state basis. Some states have more high-end chefs than others(Lagos and Abuja for example). But ultimately Nigeria. And I get the part about being skeptical about eating from random strangers, so there would be some measures put in place. First of all the social media aspect of the app allows you to know the chef you’re ordering from on a semi-personal level. Also it would be high end meals only, not the regular meal you can get easily almost anywhere. And as a chef there would be a screening process, and also a probation period. Also it’s not just only chefs, branded restaurants are also welcome as well. Like I said this is just an MVP, there’s still opportunity to reiterate and pivot and flesh out the idea some more.

And I checked out the mealpal too, they support restaurants only, right? So they kinda act like a third party that connects restaurants and customers.
I guess the next step is design and implementation
Re: … by duyilekan98(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Xinjin:
I'm busy this time, but you could still add me to the channel if you want. email sent.

Roger that. But I didn’t get any email though.
Re: … by duyilekan98(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Xinjin:
I guess the next step is design and implementation

I already started working on the design.

(1) (Reply)

A Russian Laboratory Has Invented Way To Convert Black To White(photo) / Opera Mini Vs UC Browser / Teach Yourself Computer Programmes And Web Design In Easy/right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.