Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

O - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / O (363 Views)

Chris Obi Arrested Over Rape & Sexual Assault Of 6 Female In UK / Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic / Rev. Christian Ohazulume Sacked And Arrested For Child Sexual Assault In Boston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O by confirmedniggae: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2021
Ff
Re: O by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Why will they beat a grown person like you ,with so much blood.what did they use to beat you.
Re: O by Mood11: 1:46am On Dec 30, 2021
God please may we not be turned into punching bags in the places we work for our daily bread..

How much is the money involved?
Even if they want you to bear the loss, the best way would have been to deduct it from your salary monthly.
Re: O by Make087: 2:15am On Dec 30, 2021
Call or what's app me sure fixed game
Re: O by peppermint7(m): 2:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Make087:
You are an idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: O by peppermint7(m): 2:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Omoh sadly
There is nothing you can do except you want to take laws into your hands
Na Nigeria we de

And lastly
Try learn how to defend yourself
E get why
Thank me later
Re: O by Greyworld: 2:29am On Dec 30, 2021
@op where you involved in the transaction? Like as the manager where you told about the pending alert and you approved the sales and release of goods to the costumer?

What measures where taken against the sales person (the sister).
Re: O by olus01(m): 3:02am On Dec 30, 2021
Make087:
you are a mumu man
Re: O by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Well you will have to post a picture of the spot where you were badly bruised....this could be some kinda made up stuffs tho..
Post a picture of where you were badly bruised till then I reserve my comment...
Note no insults pls I am only thinking out of the box..
Re: O by heniford2: 4:22am On Jan 18, 2022
Well you will have to post a picture of the spot where you were badly bruised....this could be some kinda made up stuffs tho..
Post a picture of where you were badly bruised till then I reserve my comment...
Note no insults pls I am only thinking out of the box..
i wish he replied this too would have love to help out

(1) (Reply)

Moment Portable Zazuu Zeh Try To Beat His Manager / EFCC Rearrest Mompha / Bola Tinubu's Heroin-tainted Assets Forfeiture Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.