Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Stroke is Deadly: Avoid These 12 Common Foods that Increase the Risk - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stroke is Deadly: Avoid These 12 Common Foods that Increase the Risk (306 Views)

Why The Current Heat Wave Is Very Deadly / My Herbs For Stroke Is Very Effective / Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stroke is Deadly: Avoid These 12 Common Foods that Increase the Risk by allgistv: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
STROKE is caused by to interruption of the flow of blood to the brain and the HEART irresponsible for blood circulation to all parts of the body. It's not false to say that an unhealthy heart can increase the chances of having a stroke.
[img][/img]

To ensure a healthy heart and proper blood circulation and reduce the risk of stroke here are consumables we should reduce their intake.
Here are Foods That Can Increase The Risk Of Stroke and Stay away from them[color=#990000][/color]
1. Avoid High-fat dairy food like ( “Whole Milk, Butter, Full-Fat Cheese, Whole Milk Greek Yogurt, Whole Milk Cottage Cheese, etc”).

2. Reduce sodium content in your body by cutting down your intake of raw salt or salty foods.

3. Reduce/ avoid the intake of Tobacco or caffeine and so many others which you can find
Read all
https://www.fertilitylens.com/foods-that-increases-risk-of-stroke
Please let us learn to take of our health by taking care of what we eat.
#fertilitylens

1 Share

Re: Stroke is Deadly: Avoid These 12 Common Foods that Increase the Risk by Awibadie(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
One should be able to check his pressure at all time atleast thrice per day then avoid eating at late time whatever you are eating let it be warm or hot as this will increase the blood circulation i have a standard green tea that take care of stroke and bp we also have powerful stroke balm that restore stroke patient to normal within 2to 3 month of usage call 08150943018 doctor Ability has a quick solution to any health challange trado_medically thanks for reading
Re: Stroke is Deadly: Avoid These 12 Common Foods that Increase the Risk by Richkid2021(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
make your medicine your food and likewise make your food your medicine this is the only way to combat deadly disease get fafrone herbal stem cell product today replenish your nutrients and live healthier check my signature for my number

Re: Stroke is Deadly: Avoid These 12 Common Foods that Increase the Risk by Foryinath: 3:38am On Jan 03, 2022
Hello,

Thanks for sharing. Personally I have found out a new way to overcome this issue by having kids yoga mat for my children.

(1) (Reply)

Why Young Nigerians Must Hearken To Obasanjo’s Longevity Message / Lose MAD Weight By Just Doing This Easy Work Out For 30 Mins / Panda Paracetamol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.