Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Please Help! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help! (253 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! by AlphaZero: 2:39am On Jan 05, 2022
I did my NIN correction at this office I saw today but I have serious doubt about the guy that runs the center as well as his conduct. The center looked fake and his operation suspicious because he used this nifti VPN. Please help, my bvn was exposed to this guy. I need to know what to do. Is my bank accounts safe? What do I do guys! Help
Re: Please Help! by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:46am On Jan 05, 2022
AlphaZero:
I did my NIN correction at this office I saw today but I have serious doubt about the guy that runs the center as well as his conduct. The center looked fake and his operation suspicious because he used this nifti VPN. Please help, my bvn was exposed to this guy. I need to know what to do. Is my bank accounts safe? What do I do guys! Help
Your bank account has more than one level of security, you may have to change your security codes and login password to your email if he used it...and next time don't give your personal security digits to anyone, you should type it yourself and as you type it make sure all that's revealed are asterisks(*)... It's always advisable not to do any personal security update at public domains, it exposes your personal data to theft.
Re: Please Help! by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 05, 2022
AlphaZero:
If it was a credible NIN office validated by nimc then you good to go..and if you were able to get the new nin slip or you were asked to get back after some days you are good to go..
Re: Please Help! by SportsHD: 4:31am On Jan 05, 2022
As far as you are not using access bank or first bank or una, you don't have to worry. Those banks are prone to hackings and bvn fraud.
Re: Please Help! by AlphaZero: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2022
I use access bank

(1) (Reply)

Man In Court For Alleged Possession Of Human Parts In Lagos / Police Arrest 26yr Old Suspect For Murder In Delta / Does The Court Rules On The Case Of Breach Of Unwritten Agreements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.