Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Your Application Is Accepted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Application Is Accepted (610 Views)

How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) / Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Application Is Accepted by EgunubiWisdom(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Read this to the end and you won't have to look for a job again.

This is for you even if you are a student, 9-5 job worker, stay at home mom, corper or even someone who only has 2 hours of the day to spare.

I'm not the writing type so I'll keep this as brief as possible.

I and my students would be making over N200k in this month and we would like you to join us.

You might be wondering which organization we work that would pay us that much.

I am not working for any organization, i own an online business called affiliate marketing.

Thats what myself and my students will be using to make at least 200k- 1M this month.

If this sounds like something you'll like to participate in , kindly send "INTERESTED" TO 08117331803 VIA WHATSAPP.

I'LL BE TAKING ONLY VERY FEW PEOPLE SO THE FASTER YOU INDICATE INTEREST, THE BETTER.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE MONEY OR WHO ISN'T WILLING TO PUT IN A LITTLE EFFORTS TO MAKE MONEY, THEN THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.

BUT IF YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF MAKING MONEY WITH JUST YOUR SMARTPHONE AND DATA CONNECTION, SEND A MESSAGE LET'S GET STARTED.
Re: Your Application Is Accepted by Kennyprince: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Some of you have very poor ways of advertising what u do.

You write some shit for public consumption without giving any clue to what u do and expect people to come calling u.

Na wa
Re: Your Application Is Accepted by Udoboss(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kennyprince:
Some of you have very poor ways of advertising what u do.

You write some shit for public consumption without giving any clue to what u do and expect people to come calling u.

Na wa

But if you read properly... You would have seen affiliate marketing...

(1) (Reply)

h / Urgent Vacancy / If You Are Unemployed, Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.