Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Wordpress Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Website (772 Views)

7 Free Ways To Prevent Your Wordpress Website From Being Hacked / How Do I Transfer My Wordpress website to replace an existing website in Cpanel / Business Owners Now Prefer To Hire Wordpress Website Designers.learn Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Website by Pweety4me(f): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
Who's using it?

I don't seem to get it, i mean i understand the posting part, it's just the way it's formatted like??

Anyy1?who's got blogs on there?
Re: Wordpress Website by Pweety4me(f): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2011
I don't think it's easy & simple to use, it's to damnnn fancy undecided

Imagine i aven't posted anything yet, it's almost 3 weeks now if not already
embarassed
Re: Wordpress Website by 2sexy(m): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2011
I have a wordpress based site. Its flowerdelivery-sameday.com i also have two more on the way but haven't had the time to develop it. Wordpress is a beauty if you don't want to get your hands dirty with programming codes. I can teach you how to set it up if you care. Its breezy easy! I set up a wordpress site in less than 1 hour. I have also writen a couple of ebooks to cover this in details. I could even set one up for you FREE if you will refer people to me.
Re: Wordpress Website by MyneWhite1(f): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2011
You can try blogger if you prefer, but wordpress is really not that hard.
Re: Wordpress Website by ragdollz: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
Blogger and Wordpress were designed to make blogging EASY. If u know ur way round NL, if u know how to post/create topics, then handling a free blog should be easy as pie. Just don't "tinker" with it too much n u'll do fine
Re: Wordpress Website by Xorenxo(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2011
Between wordpress and blogger,bloger is the easier to maintain,post and add several issues.

Wordpress does not just close your blog at will,complicated to use and of recent the posting aspect is difficult.I have been following several bloggers on yahooanswer concerning this challenge.

Please continue to follow yahooanswer until somebody get a solution to the posting wahala

Blogger had cancelled over 50 of my blog but wordpress had not cancelled one.

Maybe wordpress is having some technical problems

Re: Wordpress Website by Xfactor2(f): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2011
I have a wordpress blog that I just haven't had time to work on because I find it moch more complex than blogger,
I have four blogger blogs and would love for you guys to visit two of them:

http://fabulosityreads..com/ If you are an author I welcome requests to review your books, feature you on interviews and organise giveaways to promote you. please on on the site for more info. In July I am featuring Myne Witman for kust over a week so please come visit and read about all this fabulous luminary and llite'rateur is doing. (I'll have giveaways monthly on this blog so please follow).

My social network blog where I share everything about me and all is: http://fabulositynouveau..com/

Hope to see you soon.
Re: Wordpress Website by Skulboy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2011
Pweety4me:

Who's using it?

I don't seem to get it, i mean i understand the posting part, it's just the way it's formatted like??

Anyy1?who's got blogs on there?

Do you mean self-hosted wordpress blogs or normal . blogs?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Whois / What Will Be Your Ideal Choice Of Webserver And Control Panel / Please Working On A New Site And Need Follows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.