Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout (9295 Views)

1000 Nfts Airdrop! Don't Miss Out! / Internet Innovation, Blockchain Tech; Crypto, NFTs, Metaverse & Web3.0 Thread / BILLIONAIRE NFTs whatsapp group B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by emmykk(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Add me 08067704237
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by emmykk(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Leebliss13:
if you were so smart.....you don't come to my thread and post where not asked...you can create yours and do as pleased....

Now, the above bolded Jpeg shows that you're still a newbie who feels he knows all when he actually knows nothing....

How many of your Jpeg mint NFTs have you sold?

Come and learn from the Grandmaster bruh

This is a public forum and you don't talk to people the way you just did.

The post I made in this thread you created was in reply for some one you said: how can he do Nft.
That you create a thread does not mean others should not contribute,beside I didn't drop my number to be contact.

I got to know what I post fees day ago when I was overwhelmed with a lot of Nft post on Instagram.
I hit google that is how I got to know what I posted here.i m still researching.

And even drop my number to be add to the group
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Bullrun: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bro where are your 3d works??
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
emmykk:

This is a public forum and you don't talk to people the way you just did.

The post I made in this thread you created was in reply for some one you said: how can he do Nft.
That you create a thread does not mean others should not contribute,beside I didn't drop my number to be contact.

I got to know what I post fees day ago when I was overwhelmed with a lot of Nft post on Instagram.
I hit google that is how I got to know what I posted here.i m still researching.

And even drop my number to be add to the group

Pardon me boss
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by emmykk(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Leebliss13:

Pardon me boss

I keep no grudge add me up to group this Nft just started 2017 in like 5yrs times those who have the knowledge early enough will make money.

Add me 08067704237
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bullrun:
Bro where are your 3d works??
here you go

Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
emmykk:

I keep no grudge add me up to group this Nft just started 2017 in like 5yrs times those who have the knowledge early enough will make money.

Add me 08067704237
the group is closed now but will continue in the morning tomorrow

Kindly join using the bar code sir
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by PricelessWitty(m): 2:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Leebliss13:
IMPORTANCE(or madness) of NFT in terms of sustainable Economy

NFTs are uniquely identifiable digital works of art; anything digitally created can potentially be sold as an NFT (including a Tweet). They are frequently associated with cryptocurrency because they must be created and maintained through blockchain database systems. Much like the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Litecoin support their eponymous currencies, Ethereum supports Ether. Ethereum supports most NFTs which, like cryptocurrency, have long chains of code that uniquely identify and tether them to a single point of origin. A difference between an NFT and a cryptocurrency is that a non-fungible token cannot be substituted by another—it is truly unique, like a social security number or the original Mona Lisa. On the other hand, one Bitcoin can be traded for another—they are interchangeable. Hence the term “non-fungible” token.

Financial experts around the world are constantly adapting to the changing landscape of cryptocurrency. Expert or not, the question is, “Will cryptocurrency be economically sustainable?” The question that needs to follow this and, quite frankly, any innovation subsequently must be, “is it environmentally sustainable?”
One calculation suggests that the average NFT has a carbon footprint equal to more than a month’s electricity usage for a person living in the EU. The technology behind cryptocurrencies and thus, NFTs is hugely power hungry. Most cryptocurrencies are based on a system called “proof of work” (PoW). This PoW system requires that a certain amount of time and effort be exerted before being able to add another block to the chain. The reason this energy intensive system is required is because most cryptocurrencies are decentralized. There’s no server farm to manage the data; information is saved on a global network of individual computers, called “nodes,” and each node needs to undergo processes to be in compliance with the PoW system.

Questions can come in here,on m.y sit.e or P.hone contac,t as displayed on my signatur.e

Add me 08110447404
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Innovate112: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Pls add 08067203226
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Makaveli888: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Pls add me 08108844611 ,Can't add through d code plz
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Makaveli888:
Pls add me 08108844611 ,Can't add through d code plz
Boss,check my signature... you'll definitely get to us
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Innovate112:
Pls add 08067203226
Kindly use the bar code boss.
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hello Big men and Excellent ladies, Good evening.....

I hope you have been DYOR?
Here is a view from the group ...everything is transparent and Highly interactive because for communication to occur, Interaction must be initiated.

Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
More from Group

Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Jay0079: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
So NFT Can benefit Musician?
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jay0079:
So NFT Can benefit Musician?
yes boss.....you can upload both your artwork and music as individual NFts....depending on how supportive your fanbase is...the link of your minted NFTs will be the added to your event and NFT listing to support on your profile
bringing forth financial profit and knowledge ...you can settle for less in naming price so as to achieve high amount of sales

3 Likes

Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
The group has been in educative....and highly informative on launching of ideas, improvement of Critical creative thinking....

Join the group via the barcode to join us and learn from this pioneer grandmasters

Below are characters and Digital avatars to be collected in the upcoming $BigDan NFTs collection ($littleDraculaa NFTs,$BigDan NFTs, $Energyslayer, $MissAngel)

Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Jay0079: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
Leebliss13:
yes boss.....you can upload both your artwork and music as individual NFts....depending on how supportive your fanbase is...the link of your minted NFTs will be the added to your event and NFT listing to support on your profile
bringing forth financial profit and knowledge ...you can settle for less in naming price so as to achieve high amount of sales
add me up
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jay0079:

08 add me up
kindly scan using the barcode...
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
```Premium packages

1. Development of imagination to criticality

2. How to prepare an Art for NFT(5steps)

3. How to mint without gas fees

4. How to mint up to 10NFTs free

5. Sites of target audience

6.How to sale your NFTs

7. Join other Market places

8.Create NFT worthy Models(Game characters and VR Avatars)

9. What is an Oculus?? How to use an oculus (VR head gear)

10. Updated tips and more NFT drops

11. Goldenswap Certification

12.More tips```

The Display below shows my self created 3d Avatars ready to be Minted as $BigDan NFTs

Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Jay0079: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Leebliss13:
kindly scan using the barcode...
Ok please edit my number off
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Annebabz: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please add me 07069500306
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Jay0079:

Ok please edit my number off
done
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 14, 2022
presisqo:
add me to ur whatsapp group 08030776050
kindly use the barcode
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 14, 2022
I'm proud to announce the that my second NFTs has been listed.

$Bigdan

Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 14, 2022
BIGDAN METAVERSE GAME (Oculus supported)
At Developmental stage

Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 14, 2022
```NFT MYSTERY BOX

Who doesn’t love a good surprise? Even more so if the surprise is a super rare non-fungible token (NFT). An NFT mystery box is similar to a physical mystery box. As the name suggests, the box contains a random NFT from a specific NFT collection. In most cases, an NFT mystery box will feature NFTs with different rarity levels. If you are lucky, you can get a super rare NFT that sells for thousands or millions of dollars. If not, you will likely get a common NFT that your fellow mystery box owners also have in their collection.
NFT mystery boxes can be purchased from NFT marketplaces like the Binance NFT Marketplace. You can open the mystery box whenever you want or try to sell it without opening for a profit.

What is an NFT mystery box?
A mystery box is a box that contains a special random product. Buyers are willing to pay a fixed price without knowing the content until they open the box.

You might wonder why anyone would purchase such a product when they don’t know what they’re getting. Much like opening a gift, they are hoping to receive special or rare products at a relatively small price. The expectation and curiosity attract buyers of all ages.

You can also think of mystery boxes as an upgraded version of surprise chocolate eggs, a fun treat you’ve likely had in your childhood. Typically, these chocolate eggs contain a toy or another surprise in a plastic capsule. Before you crack it open, you have no idea what you will be getting. You may or may not like the toy, but it’s the element of surprise that makes us excited about it. Mystery boxes work in a similar way, except that you don’t get that yummy chocolate shell, and the quantity of the boxes is usually limited.

The mystery box buzz has emerged into the cryptocurrency space amidst the boom of the NFT market in early 2021. Many companies are now issuing limited-edition mystery boxes that contain NFTs of different rarity levels to surprise buyers.

Currently, there are thousands of NFT mystery box series on the market. When you buy a mystery box from a collection, you can get a sense of what you might get by reading the box description. In some cases, you will also be able to see the odds of getting each type of NFT.

NFT mystery boxes hold more than just artworks. Some blockchain games, such as Axie Infinity, DeHero, and Metamon, give players rare in-game items in mystery boxes. These scarce NFT assets can be characters, virtual lands, skins, or other collectibles.
The NFT inside the box might surprise you in both ways. While the more common NFTs could quickly lose value after the initial sale, the rare NFTs can value way beyond the price tag, as long as there is demand. If you are lucky enough to reveal these highly sought-after mystery box NFTs, you can put them for sale on NFT marketplaces or auction houses.

As of November 2021, the world’s most expensive NFT is the artwork “Everydays: The First 5,000 Days” by Beeple. The NFT consists of a collage of 5,000 images created daily since 2007. It was sold at Christie's for over $69.3 million, setting a new milestone for the NFT ecosystem.

Where can I get an NFT mystery box?
There are thousands of NFT collections in the market, and you can purchase them from different NFT marketplaces. With new NFT series releasing at full speed, the best way to find new mystery boxes is from the top NFT marketplaces, including the Binance NFT Marketplace, OpenSea, Rarible, and SuperRare.
Some NFT platforms collaborate with renowned brands to release mystery boxes regularly. For example, Vogue Singapore launched NFT mystery boxes that contain artworks of sunrises around the world. You can follow Binance on Twitter and Telegram to see what NFT mystery boxes are currently available.
To buy an NFT mystery box on Binance, you will need an account. If you already have an account, you can use it to buy NFT mystery boxes without having to create a new one.

To buy on other marketplaces or to store your NFTs, you’ll need a crypto wallet on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) or Ethereum networks, depending on the platform you are using. MetaMask, Trust Wallet, or Binance Wallet are all good choices.
Purchasing NFT mystery boxes usually requires ETH, BNB, or BUSD. You can add them to your Binance Spot Wallet following our Binance Beginner’s Guide.

How to buy an NFT mystery box on Binance
1. Go to the Binance NFT Marketplace and log in to your account. If you don’t have a Binance account, click [Register] to create one.

2. Click [Mystery Boxes] on the top navigation bar. Then scroll down and click [Explore Marketplace] to go to the Mystery Box Market.

3. Select the [Unopened] filter to find unopened NFT mystery boxes you like.

4. We will use the [VOGUE SG MYSTERY BOX] as an example. Click on its name to enter the product page.

5. Here you can find more details about the NFT mystery box, including the description, price, expiration date, and other information.

6. For example, you can click [Series Content] to check the NFT rarity ranking, i.e., the probability of getting a “super super rare” NFT from the box.

7. Click [Buy Now] to buy the mystery box. A pop-up should appear with the order details. Click [Confirm] to finalize your purchase.

NFT mystery box auction sale
If the NFT mystery box you want to buy is an auction sale, you will need to make a bid, and the user with the highest bid at the end of the auction will get the box. You can check the auction end time next to the bid price.

1. To bid, click [Place a Bid]. In some cases, you may also find a [Buyout price], which means that you can pay for this price to buy the mystery box instantly.

2. Next, you can place your bid. Your bid must be higher than the previous bid by at least the minimum markup. When you’re happy with the amount, click [Place a Bid] to confirm.

How to open an NFT mystery box
After you purchase the NFT mystery box, it will be stored in [Collection] - [Mystery Boxes].

1. Click on the mystery box to go to the product page.

2. Next, click on [Click to reveal] to open.

3. Click [Open box] on the pop-up.

4. You will then see the NFT artwork. It will be stored in your [Collection] - [Mystery Boxes].

How to sell an NFT mystery box on Binance
You can choose to sell the NFT mystery boxes unopened or the NFTs you got from them on the Binance NFT Marketplace.

1. Click [List NFT] on the product page.

2. You will be redirected to the listing page. For an Auction sale, choose [Highest Bid]. In the [Minimum Bid] field, you can input the starting price for your listing. You can also include a [Buy-out Price] for direct purchase. If you would like to have an instant sale without bidding, select [Set Price].

3. You will then see a [Price] field to choose how much you want to sell the NFT. You can choose to receive ETH, BNB, or BUSD as payment.

4. Then, choose an end date for your sale. This date can be from 12 hours to 7 days from the time of listing. Once you’re happy with the terms of your listing, click [Submit].

How to withdraw an NFT from Binance
Currently, the Binance NFT Marketplace does not support the withdrawal of NFT mystery boxes. Instead, you need to open the mystery box first, and then you can withdraw the NFT.

1. After opening the mystery box, go to [Collection] - [Mystery Boxes] and click on the NFT you would like to withdraw. Then, click [Withdraw] on the NFT page.

2. Select the wallet network you’re withdrawing to, and paste the [Destination Wallet Address]. If you haven’t connected any wallet, click [Add a Wallet]. You will be redirected to the [Connect Wallet] page.

3. Please confirm that the blockchain you’re transferring to is compatible, or you might lose the NFT.

Closing thoughts
With the NFT trading volume continuing to surge, NFT mystery boxes can be a great way to start getting involved with NFTs. The element of surprise, and the chance to get rare NFT artworks at a lower cost, are what keep the NFT mystery boxes hype going```

1 Like

Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2022
```Updated

PREMIUM PACKAGE LV2

1. IMPROVEMENT OF ARTISTIC IMAGINATION TO CRITICALITY AND DEVELOPMENT OF NFTS DESCRIPTION

2. DEVELOPMENT AND CREATION OF 3D WORTHY NFTs MODEL WITH 7 DOWNLOADABLE FORMATs

3. DEVELOPMENT OF A STANDARD METAVERSE GAME(EARN NFTS)

4. CREATE AND MINT YOUR OWN GAME COLLECTIBLES

5. HOW TO TRANSFER NFTs without gas fee

6. NFTs TARGET SALES SITE

7. USE OF CERTIFICATION FROM GOLDENSWAP TO BOOST FREELANCE PORTFOLIO

8. HOW TO MINT A 3D RENDERED MODEL USING A PC OR MOBILE PHONE

9. JOIN SPECIAL NFTS MARKET PLACE

10. HOW TO CREATE A DIGITAL SCULPTURE AND MINT TO NFTS

11. IMPORTANCE OF HODLing PERSONAL CREATED NFTS

12. MORE TIPS```

The premium package price will be inflated as for tomorrow 10am....
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
However,if you wanna join the premium package (Lv1 & 2) or you need my services .

Price will be effective from 10:00am, Jan15,2022.

```Premium packages Lv1

1. Development of imagination to criticality

2. How to prepare an Art for NFT(5steps)

3. How to mint without gas fees

4. How to mint up to 10NFTs free

5. Sites of target audience

6.How to sale your NFTs

7. Join other Market places

8.Create NFT worthy Models(Game characters and VR Avatars)

9. What is an Oculus?? How to use an oculus (VR head gear)

10. Updated tips and more NFT drops

11. Goldenswap Certification

12.More tips```

```Updated

PREMIUM PACKAGE LV2

1. IMPROVEMENT OF ARTISTIC IMAGINATION TO CRITICALITY AND DEVELOPMENT OF NFTS DESCRIPTION

2. DEVELOPMENT AND CREATION OF 3D WORTHY NFTs MODEL WITH 7 DOWNLOADABLE FORMATs

3. DEVELOPMENT OF A STANDARD METAVERSE GAME(EARN NFTS)

4. CREATE AND MINT YOUR OWN GAME COLLECTIBLES

5. HOW TO TRANSFER NFTs without gas fee

6. NFTs TARGET SALES SITE

7. USE OF CERTIFICATION FROM GOLDENSWAP TO BOOST FREELANCE PORTFOLIO

8. HOW TO MINT A 3D RENDERED MODEL USING A PC OR MOBILE PHONE

9. JOIN SPECIAL NFTS MARKET PLACE

10. HOW TO CREATE A DIGITAL SCULPTURE AND MINT TO NFTS

11. IMPORTANCE OF HODLing PERSONAL CREATED NFTS

12. MORE TIPS```

```Services package

1. Do you want to create 3d modeled game characters? Game characters that have multiple purposes i. Virtual real Avatars ii. NFT collectibles iii. Metaverse characters = NGN 2,000,000

2. Do you want to develop a Metaverse Game thereby earning for life? =NGN 5,000,000

3. Do you want to develop an NFT project?(listing on major NFTs advert sites[centralized], NFTs drop distribution) = NGN 900,000

4. Project consultation= NGN 500,000```

The free group is always open as free learning is continuous

Www.Campsite.bio/goldenswap
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 15, 2022
We have an entire explainer going into NFTs and the culture around them, as well as an explainer on the blockchain technology that NFTs use. You don’t have to study every word in them, but the rest of this guide will make references to things like Ethereum, proof of work, and other similar concepts that you’ll get a better understanding of by reading our explainers.

Here’s a quick TL;DR, though. NFTs, or non-fungible tokens, are digital tokens stored on the blockchain. Unlike cryptocurrencies, where each coin is the same (there’s no reason to prefer one particular Bitcoin over another), each NFT is unique and can be sold as a way to prove ownership over some sort of digital file.

NFT ARTWORK IS ALMOST NEVER ACTUALLY STORED ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
In almost every case, the files aren’t actually stored on the blockchain itself. Rather, a link to the file is stored, along with the token that acts as proof of ownership over whatever that link points to. There’s also no rule saying that two or more NFTs can’t exist for the same file — you can have NFTs with editions, kind of like trading cards. For example, an NFT can be rare because there are only 10 copies or common because thousands of the same NFT have been “minted,” or written to the blockchain. There’s also nothing to stop someone from taking the file you’ve used for your NFT and creating their own NFT with it (though the blockchain entry will show that it came from their account, not yours).
Re: METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2022
What is a LAND?
(Find out what a LAND is in The Sandbox Metaverse).

A LAND is a digital piece of real-estate in The Sandbox's metaverse. Game designers use LAND to build digital experiences, such as games or dioramas, and also populate it with ASSETs.
LANDs can be accessed through a virtual map on The Sandbox's official website.
The proximity of LANDs to large partners and other key positions will play a role in the gameplay, visitor counts, economy and visibility of the games built on those LANDs.
It will also be possible to rent LAND to game creators. Game creators will also be able to collaborate with other creators or voxel artists to build a great experience on that LAND.
LAND can also be combined into larger ESTATEs or DISTRICTs, as long as they are adjacent. Alternatively, ESTATEs can be split into smaller LANDs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business / Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Sued By Shareholders Over IPO / Nigeria Seeks Foreign Investors For Smart Cities Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.