Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

— - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (322 Views)

A Man Allegedly Tortures Wife To The Point Of Death (video) / At The Point When Enthusiasm Meets Profession,making The Correct Decision / Thread Of Nairaland's Records By Nastycgolden (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by suffering: 1:51am On Jan 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: — by falcon01: 2:04am On Jan 12, 2022
I get your point, but as Annoying as this place is some few people give valid point on specific matters there are geniuses in here who don't get the recognition they deserve.

2 Likes

Re: — by Mastakija(m): 2:13am On Jan 12, 2022
suffering:
We come, we type rubbish then we go to bed. Rinse and repeat. I hear some people talk about mining data from here, which sensible data can one draw from multi accounts, fake news and trolls?

What is the point of this place other than debating about romance topics and if Tinubu should succeed Buhari as the next president? Learn, I hardly learn because Nairalanders hold strong to ignorance.
ok

Re: — by Comedian2019: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2022
I've made sales advertising on Nairaland. Despite nonsense write-up by op, many of us are selling here on Nairaland.
If you want be arguing about Tinubu and Atiku, I don't give a dime.
If I want to learn, I will google the topic and read from credible sources.
Re: — by suffering: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: — by Brown14: 4:44am On Jan 13, 2022
suffering:
So, someone still able to gain knowledge from the platform and an eDangote. What of those people who enjoy derailing topics in the romance section from forming friendship, do the friends they make here turn out good?

people (me included) have gained and are still gaining knowledge from this platform everyday every time and Nairaland has changed lives for the better more than most Nigerian forums.

but I see your problem. There's life, knowledge and hope of genuine friendship on other sections of this site because it seems you arrived at your conclusion by roaming around romance section alone.
Re: — by suffering: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Certificate From Union Council ( Details & Procedure) / 2007 Foreign Used Gold On Ash Toyota Sienna LE / Ibom Fadama Microfinance Bank Set For Commissioning And Commencement Of Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.