Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A (1817 Views)

The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? / Few Questions About Aptech Computer Institute??? / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
hello! Please i need ur replies real soon. Which school is the best outta the 1 ones i mentioned above?
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by tundebabzy: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
Dont waste your money brother. Just buy a laptop, a modem, pay for 24 hours internet.
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by netghost: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2011
tundebabzy:

Dont waste your money brother. Just buy a laptop, a modem, pay for 24 hours internet.

hmmm
am tempted to agree with him, but its not that simple, if you are searching for a school that will make you the best programmer then you might not get it anywhere in the world, because it requires dedication and hardwork in other words, the best programmers are self taught.
scrap karrox and niit out based on experince, hopefully someone with better knowledge of the other schools will help you out,
if you are having problems picking a programming language there are lots of topic already dedicated to that so you can just go through them
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2011
Thanks alot!
An planning on taking c++ 1st. Is that good? Or which do you suggest?
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 20, 2011
Learning a programming language is free, you don't have to pay a dime. Download it, get books and study. Register on programming forums. It demands real hardwork to be a programmer. The schools only provides an environment for you to work. It depends on you. My opinion is that you should start working on your own from your bedroom, As regards the language to learn, i suggest u learn a scripting language first, like PHP, Python, Perl. Although, they are powerful, they are easy to learn. After that, you can join the Java train with relative ease. Thanks.
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2011
Learn on your own,None of these schools will teach you anything.i school at aptech not to learn any course but for the certificate, i always read everyday on my own and practice a lot.it'll surprise u how much most of their lecturers dont know jack.but some do.i always watch in shock as many students at the end of day after blowing 960k don't even know HTML fully than to even mention C#.most cram for the exams and pass and close the book.i sleep on my bed reading and touching the basic for each language "variables,data structure,loop" before jumping into classes. You can read on your programming is not hard.just read well to understand the basic,if u read java really well,you'll discover you'll automatically have no issue with PHP,C# as for C++. just pick up Qt.take care
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by instinctg(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2011
pc guru:

Learn on your own,None of these schools will teach you anything.i school at aptech not to learn any course but for the certificate, i always read everyday on my own and practice a lot.it'll surprise u how much most of their lecturers dont know jack.but some do.i always watch in shock as many students at the end of day after blowing 960k don't even know HTML fully than to even mention C#.most cram for the exams and pass and close the book.i sleep on my bed reading and touching the basic for each language "variables,data structure,loop" before jumping into classes. You can read on your programming is not hard.just read well to understand the basic,if u read java really well,you'll discover you'll automatically have no issue with PHP,C# as for C++. just pick up Qt.take care
seconded
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by Fayimora(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2011
pc guru:

Learn on your own,None of these schools will teach you anything
Errrm i fully disagree,

agi-tuedor:

Learning a programming language is free, you don't have to pay a dime. Download it, get books and study. Register on programming forums.
hmmmm
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by javaChief: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2011
The best form of learning is through self-discovery. I agree with most of the earlier comments of self-study and all. I will advise you choose one on one mentorship over the training schools you mentioned. Look for someone who has folded is sleeves and gotten is hands dirty with real life programming experience. When you run into the inevitable bugs or walls, you can have someone to bailout on. If you decide to go for Java, and should you have any issue on your voyage, you can always 'call a friend - 08034287302.' Best of luck!!!
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by nzechu(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2011
I appreciate all your comments. you all recommend self study. but how do one go about it.
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by javaChief: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2011
nzechu:

I appreciate all your comments. you all recommend self study. but how do one go about it.

You can drop your details at http://www.pearlsoftng.com/contact/. I will send some materials to you to begin with.
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by nzechu(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
thanks Javachief
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2011
10k u al for d advice, appreciate!
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by tushutt(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2011
Dammy its ope we need to talk!
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by dami9ja(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2011
@javachief, Will drop my details as I need the materials too. Thanks!
Re: Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2011
@ Poster, these schools are same thing. The only difference which is a thing of chance is the people u'll meet there. However, and by and large, the best school is within u!

(1) (Reply)

Get 2015 Ethical Hacking Ebooks / Programming In The South East / 10 Ways To Get High Paid Job In Tech Companies, No 8 May Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.