Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

* - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / * (1545 Views)

Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up / Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* by PoliteActivist: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Falana: "We are going to establish evidence of a massive cover-up"

Falana: "The first report stated very clearly, cause of death: acute lung injury due to chemical intoxication. A doctor will not write such a report if he hadn't seen anything... unless you want to play with your license. No doctor can state categorically, a cause of death that can be questioned...
The parents have asked for a copy of the report; we, as their lawyers, have asked for a certfied true copy. It has not been made available to us..." 
"A parent came forward to say he had to withdraw his child from the school due to bullying"
"Lagos State had no DPP on 4th of January when the report was issued!"

This video is 3 minutes long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VghJx917S70

This video is one minute long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p92s4BOsDZE

This video is 23 seconds long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuCRdlUx_Jo

1 Like

Re: * by ERockson: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Ler wait and see
Re: * by PoliteActivist: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Check the videos again. When he was crying in pain was he on hospital bed or at home?
Was he at the hospital when he had blisters on his lips? Let's settle these questions first. In civilized climes, the parents can even be sued for negligence by the government.
Let's keep trying to change the system.
I saw on Gravitas News of WION yesterday every day a child is killed by gun in America. They are yet to fix that problem.
It is good to be a activist, but do what is necessary while at it. I repeat, if that boy was not placed on admission in hospital till he passed away, his parents are culpable and partly responsible for his demise.
Thanks. Shalom. Budapestboy, freeigboho, Chiffy

See the videos above. Those are the crux of the matter. Go back and watch his father's impassioned statement again.
He WAS taken to the hospital! He was even taken to the hospital by the school and treated by a doctor!
The issue is the glaring, ridiculous cover-up and how that can even be possible. Watch the videos above crefully.

1 Like

Re: * by holluwizzy: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Only God knows.

If only the dead can talk and e was also supposed to be recorded before he passed on...

But they did not plan for his demise. No matter how u lie to cover the truth, surely it will be exposed one day.

Just as the sun shines in the morning to brighten the darkness of the day.

1 Like

Re: * by ivolt: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Falana should head to court instead of deceiving the populace.
I know he needs to justify the millions he has been receiving from the Delta state government,
but not at the expense of facts.

2 Likes

Re: * by PoliteActivist: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
ivolt:
Falana should head to court instead of deceiving the populace.
I know he needs to justify the millions he has been receiving from the Delta state government,
but not at the expense of facts.
My friend watch the videos above and the one below carefully. WE KNOW there is a cover-up. That's not the debate. The question is how such an audacious and glaring cover-up is even possible!!

What did he say that is not factual??
*Lagos state had no DPP on 4th of January when report was issued
*By law, the corona issues report, not the police
*The case is still pending before the coroner
* By law, there should be an inquest before report is issued
* Any way you look at it, the boy did not die of natural causes.
* A parent came forward to say he withdrew his child from the school due to bullying
* The dying boy, his dorm mates, his parents, all said the same thing. They all can't be crazy
* The first autopsy supported what they all said
*That first autopsy said authoritatively and conclusively that cause of death was "acute lung injury due to chemical intoxication"
*No doctor would write such a report based on thin air

So WE KNOW there is a cover-up. The debate here is how such a glaring and ridiculously audacious cover-up is possible!!

1 Like

Re: * by Gospel2Day: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See the videos above. Those are the crux of the matter. Go back and watch his father's impassioned statement again.
He WAS taken to the hospital! He was even taken to the hospital by the school and treated by a doctor!
The issue is the glaring, ridiculous cover-up and how that can even be possible. Watch the videos above crefully.

It is well, my brother.
Re: * by PoliteActivist: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
holluwizzy:
Only God knows.

If only the dead can talk and e was also supposed to be recorded before he passed on...

But they did not plan for his demise. No matter how u lie to cover the truth, surely it will be exposed one day.

Just as the sun shines in the morning to brighten the darkness of the day.

In this case we actually know. Unless we put our heads in the sand and pretend not to know.
Just because the cover-up is ridiculously audacious and glaring doesn't change the fact it is a cover-up!
Re: * by PoliteActivist: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My friend watch the videos above and the one below carefully. WE KNOW there is a cover-up. That's not the debate. The question is how such an audacious and glaring cover-up is even possible!!

What did he say that is not factual??
*Lagos state had no DPP on 4th of January when report was issued
*By law, the corona issues report, not the police
*The case is still pending before the corona
* By law, there should be an inquest before report is issued
* Any way you look at it, the boy did not die of natural causes.
* A parent came forward to say he withdrew his child from the school due to bullying
* The dying boy, his dorm mates, his parents, all said the same thing. They all can't be crazy
* The first autopsy supported what they all said
*That first autopsy said authoritatively and conclusively that cause of death was "acute lung injury due to chemical intoxication"
*No doctor would write such a report based on thin air

So WE KNOW there is a cover-up. The debate here is how such a glaring and ridiculously audacious cover-up is possible!!

Hisbah21, Candidlady, money121, tmcleo2k2, McBluemoon, TheskyisblueRe,  osuofia2, TheskyisblueRe, DavSagacity, Joezinho, Illuminatiship, Deicide, KidinAB, ayinde2020, freeigboho
zeusdgrt, FaFast, pofofid, NWANICHODE, honestivo, Nemesis0147,  sofarsogud, freshkpomo, dollytino4real, Aremwayne GreaterFuture6,  wiseone28, Gospel2Day, ityP, chukel, tempest01, ERockson, holluwizzy
Re: * by holluwizzy: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
It is covered up I no doubt but the ability to nail all the culprit is the main goal, I know top elites in Lagos are involved including tinunbu, coz he runs the affairs of Lagos indirectly.

PoliteActivist:

In this case we actually know. Unless we put our heads in the sand and pretend not to know.
Just because the cover-up is ridiculously audacious and glaring doesn't change the fact it is a cover-up!
Re: * by PoliteActivist: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
holluwizzy:

It is covered up I no doubt but the ability to nail all the culprit is the main goal, I know top elites in Lagos are involved including tinunbu, coz he runs the affairs of Lagos indirectly.

It is rather obvious - unless everything and everyone is crazy including the first autopsy and the dying boy (I wonder who forges such a massive lie AND GIVES NAMES with their dying breath!)
Re: * by holluwizzy: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
I know people will be saying it's over to God, God will not come down and handle the situation, we as a human being should, the money they will be bribed with at least they must have started spending it if not all, light will always find its way back to darkness.

The boy should not rest but revenge his death.

PoliteActivist:

It is rather obvious - unless everything and everyone is crazy including the first autopsy and the dying boy (I wonder who forges such a massive lie AND GIVES NAMES with their dying breath!)
Re: * by realstars: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Explode to jExpose them all.
Re: * by PoliteActivist: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
holluwizzy:
I know people will be saying it's over to God, God will not come down and handle the situation, we as a human being should, the money they will be bribed with at least they must have started spending it if not all, light will always find its way back to darkness.

The boy should not rest but revenge his death.

You said it! God privides us the tools to solve a situation, He doesn't come and do it for is! The boy could have died b4 saying anything, he didn't. There is a first autopsy that matches what he said. There is social media to not let the matter be swept under the carpet. Etc.

1 Like

Re: * by dollytino4real(f): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Hisbah21, Candidlady, money121, tmcleo2k2, McBluemoon, TheskyisblueRe,  osuofia2, TheskyisblueRe, DavSagacity, Joezinho, Illuminatiship, Deicide, KidinAB, ayinde2020, freeigboho
zeusdgrt, FaFast, pofofid, NWANICHODE, honestivo, Nemesis0147,  sofarsogud, freshkpomo, dollytino4real, Aremwayne GreaterFuture6,  wiseone28, Gospel2Day, ityP, chukel, tempest01, ERockson, holluwizzy
ok matters arising
Re: * by freshkpomo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Right from the beginning, the school started the cover up for the students suspected to be responsible for the act.
These are some questions I always ponder on.
1. The parents of Sly are not schooling there, yet they know names of students who are not in same class with their son, how?
2. If he really had and injury from the school as mentioned, then it can be said that the liquid in is stomach could be AGBO likely given to him by the School since they are trying to cover up for the students, then the fall is on them..what did they give him as first aid after the injury? It could be pinned on them that they gave him some substance to drink for the pain.
3. Lastly, those mentioning negligence on the part of the parents know absolutely nothing about school. Once a parent turns his or her back away from the school, the school automatically becomes the parents it's called Local paredis or so. Anything that happens to that child henceforth will be on them... So if anyone is to be sued for Negligence, it's the School because they were nonchalant and that's obviouse from their public press release. If the school choose to play the devil's advocate, then I think they should be served what they deserve, that way the truth will be revealed.

The parent should stop fighting multiple battles at multiple fronts,they should focus on the school...the school should give them reason and answers to what happened to their son, how did the liquid get into his stomach..who was there when he fell, what was his complains after the fall, what did they do about it.
Re: * by PoliteActivist: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
freshkpomo:

Right from the beginning, the school started the cover up for the students suspected to be responsible for the act.
These are some questions I always ponder on.
1. The parents of Sly are not schooling there, yet they know names of students who are not in same class with their son, how?
2. If he really had and injury from the school as mentioned, then it can be said that the liquid in is stomach could be AGBO likely given to him by the School since they are trying to cover up for the students, then the fall is on them..what did they give him as first aid after the injury? It could be pinned on them that they gave him some substance to drink for the pain.
3. Lastly, those mentioning negligence on the part of the parents know absolutely nothing about school. Once a parent turns his or her back away from the school, the school automatically becomes the parents it's called Local paredis or so. Anything that happens to that child henceforth will be on them... So if anyone is to be sued for Negligence, it's the School because they were nonchalant and that's obviouse from their public press release. If the school choose to play the devil's advocate, then I think they should be served what they deserve, that way the truth will be revealed.

The parent should stop fighting multiple battles at multiple fronts,they should focus on the school...the school should give them reason and answers to what happened to their son, how did the liquid get into his stomach..who was there when he fell, what was his complains after the fall, what did they do about it.

You said it all!
Not only that, I remember IT WAS ON THIS FORUM ON FRONT PAGE, a student testified he informed the house master and school authorities what he SAW happen, but they kept telling him the boy sustained injury playing football. He said not only did the boy not play football, THERE WAS NO FOOTBALL PLAYED DURRING THAT PERIOD in the school!

1 Like

Re: * by FreeIgboho: 2:52am On Jan 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

One thing I know for certain: both sides cannot be right.
Either the kid and his mates and first autopsy made it all up OR the second autopsy is a scam.
Both can’t be right.
Re: * by PoliteActivist: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
FreeIgboho:

One thing I know for certain: both sides cannot be right.
Either the kid and his mates and first autopsy made it all up OR the second autopsy is a scam.
Both can’t be right.

You summarized it succinctly
Re: * by PoliteActivist: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ma

Re: * by PoliteActivist: 2:40am On Jul 08, 2022
Rr

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The People Taking Cocaine In Nigeria? / Kwara Principal Defiles Seven Female Pupils, Absconds - Pics / Hidden Gun Man At A Pooling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.