Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Direct Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Direct Message (167 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Message by errigdee: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
resist from sexual immoralities..BLOODSHEDS.....and other evil doings.... if you want argue then follow thy father argue
Re: Direct Message by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
errigdee:
resist from sexual immoralities..BLOODSHEDS.....and other evil doings.... if you want argue then follow thy father argue
You may want to consider the source of this message of yours though since the very first is of concern. undecided

In the Kingdom of God, lust in one's heart, after a woman is what is sin, this according to Jesus Christ- Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28, not your list of sexual immoralities which include such things as fornication, masturbation, homosexuality etc. Jesus Christ was not being foolish when He taught you this where His Kingdom is concerned, so if you wish to belong to Him, learn His Truth apart from all of the lies out there. undecided
Re: Direct Message by Mrsoft3(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You may want to consider the source of this message of yours though since the very first is of concern. undecided

In the Kingdom of God, lust in one's heart, after a woman is what is sin, this according to Jesus Christ- Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28, not your list of sexual immoralities which include such things as fornication, masturbation, homosexuality etc. Jesus Christ was not being foolish when He taught you this where His Kingdom is concerned, so if you wish to belong to Him, learn His Truth apart from all of the lies out there. undecided

Are you a lady or A man?
Re: Direct Message by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Are you a lady or A man?
I am sorry, what? Why does this matter to you abeg? undecided
Re: Direct Message by Mrsoft3(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am sorry, what? Why does this matter to you abeg? undecided

Don't be offended, I just want to know
Re: Direct Message by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Don't be offended, I just want to know
That information holds no real meaning as far as my communications on here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Direct Message by errigdee: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:

good I appreciate and I'm glad I get to learn EVERY-DAY... #Bxplug

(1) (Reply)

The Perils Of Old Age / In The Light Of Truth:can Old Age Form An Obstacle To Spiritual Ascent? / The Mistake Of Young People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.